This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

10th Eviction - Bob v. Sam T.

Topic » 10th Eviction - Bob v. Sam T.

3438 days 13 hours ago
Jacob_C
#Bob - You are becoming quite the veteran at been on the block, does this worry you now that you need to impress the jury?

#SamJ - How good does it feel to be safe and not have to get any blood on your hands?

#SamT - How annoying is it to have your fate in Stewens hands?

#Stewen - Sole vote to evict! Hiw does it feel!

Stewen please make your vote to evict publicly
3437 days 21 hours ago
Temeky
#Stewen - Sole vote to evict! Hiw does it feel!
It feels great to have power, but sadly it might put me as a threat if I get to the finals. I'm still gonna give it my everything for the Final 2 spot. It's coming nearby.

And I've made a deal with Sam J and T that we would bring eachother to the finals and fight it out there, I'm happy with whatever happens but of course I'd like to be in the finals.

So sorry Bob, but I'm gonna have to evict you. I dont go back on my word, and sadly we never talked that much during these last couple of weeks.
3437 days 20 hours ago
cancanpiano
#SamJ - How good does it feel to be safe and not have to get any blood on your hands?

Well as the F3 it doesn't make a difference because of our fight. TBH I think that if the other two win, I will be sent packing, so I will really have to fight heard.
3437 days 19 hours ago
tunertin
#Bob - You are becoming quite the veteran at been on the block, does this worry you now that you need to impress the jury?

No, because I know that no matter who I would be with in the final 2 would win over me, so it  isn't a problem. This is a reason why you, Stewen, should keep me.
3437 days 18 hours ago
Temeky
I already voted XDD
3435 days 22 hours ago
Jacob_C
So it is official!

Bob has been evicted from the Big Brother house

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!