This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL PoV - The Tangled Web That Was

Topic » FINAL PoV - The Tangled Web..

3439 days 1 hour ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys I have a confession to make before we go to the competition. In less than 12 hours I will be boarding a plane to Melbourne (I'm Australian so its only domestic) but nonetheless, I will have limited Wi-Fi for the next week.

That been said, I have prepared the Final HOH, so everything is good to be posted, I'm just letting you know in case things slow down.

Anyway to the Final PoV!

This POV is a bit of a twist on what I normally do for the final POV. I have created a chatzy. You will enter the chatzy where you will find 15 statements made by each of the 15 houseguests past and present. Your job is too match the statements to the correct houseguest. While several statements may fit to multiple people, ultimately there is only one answer.

When you think you have worked out who is who, you must mail me the list of houseguests matched to their quotes. Whoever can get this done fastest will win THE FINAL POWER OF VETO!

Link to Chatzy: http://us22.chatzy.com/92519859942490
3438 days 20 hours ago
Temeky
This POV is really hard.. I hope we have 24 hours.
3438 days 15 hours ago
cancanpiano
Sooooo if you're gone how do we know if we're right???? LOL
3438 days 13 hours ago
Temeky
Hes gonna post them sometime during next week I guess
3438 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys the results are in!

All four of you put up a good effort but one of you did exceptional

With 13 out of 15 correct
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Xx
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
D
X
X
X
X
X
D
X
X
X
Congratukations TEMEKY YIU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO
3438 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
Now, I just want to reiterate! I am not going inactive I am just going to have limited internet access!

Now with that out of the way, Stewen (who i just realised I refered to as Temeky) you have won the sole vote at the up coming eviction
3438 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
Also i dont have a copy of the answers on my phone so I'm sure Stewen would be more than happy to share his (he got noah and alex mixed up)
3438 days 9 hours ago
cancanpiano
Good job Stewen!
3437 days 19 hours ago
Temeky
Wow hahahah didnt expect to win

Heres my results

Houseguest 1: Harry
Houseguest 2: Tyler
Houseguest 3: Bob
Houseguest 4: Ruben
Houseguest 5: Alex
Houseguest 6: JB
Houseguest 7: Stewen
Houseugest 8: Will
Houseguest 9: Connor
Houseguest 10: Andalib
Houseguest 11: Noah
Houseguest 12: Riler
Houseguest 13: Sam J
Houseguest 14: Becca
Houseguest 15: Sam T.

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!