This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th Eviction - Bob v. Harry

Topic » 9th Eviction - Bob v. Harry

3440 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
#Bob - Do you think the fact Harry has already been evicted is enough reason to keep you, or do yo think it works more in Harry's favour? And how guttered would you be if you did go tonight over Harry?

#Harry - Your first week back and you flew pretty under the radar, but unfortunately for you you were the only replacement nominee. How does this make you feel and do you feel in some way, you are letting down The War Room in general if you get evicted straight away?

#SamJ - How (if at all) has Harry's return effected the dynamic of the house, and how has the removal of The War Room changed things?

#SamT - For the past three weeks you have had immunity, whether through HOH or the Sheyld, but next week its fair game! Do you think youre a threat?

#Stewen - Quite a solid win in the Veto this week. Does this make you a threat now that we are in the stages were winning competitions become almost a necessity.
3440 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
#Stewen - Quite a solid win in the Veto this week. Does this make you a threat now that we are in the stages were winning competitions become almost a necessity.

Gosh I really hope not! I'm friends with everyone in the house (atleast what I think) and I dont have any bad blood with anyone in here. I think Harry is a bit mad that he is the only replacement nominee but I had to save someone. I'm not gonna let the POV get wasted when two of my friends are up.
I also really wanted to win the POV this week, not only because it 100% ensures me safety but also because I want the most competition wins, haha! I'm gonna beat you Sam T!
3440 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
#SamJ - How (if at all) has Harry's return effected the dynamic of the house, and how has the removal of The War Room changed things?

Harry's return has *A*ffected the dynamic of the house by getting everyone a little more antsy and worried that a player could come back and seek revenge since he was evicted in a unanimous vote, and I was the only one not to vote/put him up, since I was sitting next to him. Obviously, as I think someone else said last week, the removal of The War Room means that once you're gone, you're gone for good. So that's scary. But I can't believe I'm in the F4!
3440 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
DIDNT EVEN TAKE YOU AN HOUR TO VOTE

Very impressive I must say. Okay lets get down to it.

by a unanimous vote of 2-0
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
HARRY

Once again you have been evicted from the Big Brother House

and unfortunately this time, for good

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!