This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

9th PoV - Have You Been Paying Attention

Topic » 9th PoV - Have You Been Paying..

3441 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, for the penultimate POV you will not be given much details....just to keep things mysterious XD.

You will enter the chatzy linked below and there will be some sort of clue regarding to a current or past houseguest. The houseguest will be the password for the next room that will be linked in the room. This process will continue until you eventually reach the final room where you will be finished.

Good luck! XD

LINK TO CHATZY: http://us20.chatzy.com/25885534880332
3441 days 6 hours ago
Jacob_C
ALSO PLEASE MAKE YOUR USERNAME YOUR TENGAGED USERNAME
3440 days 23 hours ago
cancanpiano
Oh gosh!
3440 days 20 hours ago
americanidolfan
How do you win
3440 days 19 hours ago
Temeky
It says how you win in the final room
3440 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys in the end, only Sam T. was enable to figure out the trick to winning.

I understand there was a lot of confusion regarding the pass codes but at the end of the day the pass codes did not have to be altered so there was no problem on my part. I do not know why the pass code "Riler" didnt work for the majority of you but it worked for me and it worked for Stewen, and by the end of it, it worked for everyone. So with that been said, the only possible reason for it not working is because of misspelling on your parts.

This been said, I took the time everyone INITIALLY entered the first room as their start time. And as you can probably gather, Stewen dominated with a time of 10 minutes.

Now to prevent arguments, I decided for the sake of it I would see what the times would be if I took the times you entered after I clarified that there was no issue with passwords, and these with the results.

Stewen - 10 minutes
Bob - 13 minutes
Sam J. - 28 minutes
Harry - 32 minutes
Sam T. - N/A

Point been, regardless of any confusion you had or any second chance that you may or may not think you are entitled to
X
X
X
X
X
CONGRATULATIONS STEWEN YOU HAVE WON THE POWER OF VETO

Please host the meeting!
3440 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
As you guys know, I have won the POV and I'm gonna make this quick.

I'm gonna use the POV on..
wait for it
Sam J. You've been a great friend to me and this is thanks to the conversations we've had.
I'm sorry Bob, I wish I had two of these but I've talked more to Sam J than I have to you. Sorry.

Also, sorry Harry, even though you just came back, I hate to put you in this situation.

Good luck guys.
3440 days 12 hours ago
Jacob_C
So Sam J is safe and the default replacement nominee is Harry
3440 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
YAY! Thank you Stewen.

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!