This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

8th Eviction - Alex v. Sam J.

Topic » 8th Eviction - Alex v. Sam J.

3445 days 4 hours ago
Jacob_C
Stewen holds the sole vote to evict!

#Alex - Is it nerve wracking to face the vote for the first time?

#Stewen - How important in this decision, knowing that the person you and only you evict tonight may come back?

#SamJ - Second week in a row facing eviction....thoughts?

#SamT - How was your week off?

#Bob - How was your first reign as HOH?
3445 days 3 hours ago
Temeky
I'm gonna give you a few minutes before I cast my vote to evict.

#Stewen - How important in this decision, knowing that the person you and only you evict tonight may come back?
This is quite important, but it feels like this could come back and bite me if I make the wrong decision.
3445 days 3 hours ago
Temeky
Okay I cant be bothered to wait hahaha i'm so impatient
Bob, congratulations on HOH, thanks for not nominating me.

But then theres my decision.

Sam J, this is gonna be hard for me to do...

but I'm gonna have to evict Alex. SIKE.

Alex, you tried to tackle my tower and actually succeeded last week, and because I was nominated I take that as an insult. You wanted me to stay up there and most probably wanted me to go home, so this is because of your action that you pretty much tried to get me out last week. I'm sorry for sounding cocky but this is how I took it as.

Good luck in the war room.
3445 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay Alex, it is time to enter the War Room!

*Alex gets up to enter War Room*

*Doorbell rings*

*Alex opens door*

*Harry enters the house*

Harry: Hey hey hey!!! I'm back!!!!!!

*everybody gathers on couch*
3445 days 3 hours ago
Jacob_C
Okay guys, I am sure you all have some idea as to why Harry is back in the house and I am here now to CONFIRM what you are all thinking.

At current, Harry is the reigning champion in The War Room having previously defeated Noah who until then, had been on a four duel winning streak. Nonetheless, Noah is gone and Harry is here, awaiting one final duel. In just moments, Harry will go up against the recently evicted Alex, and the loser will become the 4th member of our jury.

Unlike previous duels, you guys will be able to watch this duel as it will take place in the main group. Good luck to both Alex and Harry, and may the best man reenter!
3445 days ago
cancanpiano
Wow, good job Harry on beating Noah!
3445 days ago
cancanpiano
Also, it's "psych".

open group

Jacob's Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!