This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 10 Task

Topic » Week 10 Task

3991 days 16 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome everyone. You all should be proud of how much you have accomplished so far. You have beaten out 19 other contestants to be where you are now.

This week may or may not be your hardest week yet because...

THERE WILL BE NO TEAMS THIS WEEK!

Everyone will be working as individuals. Your task this week is to create an advertisement for your charity. You will be giving information (not too much) and you will basically be trying to get people to donate to your charity. Your advertisement can be a commercial (video), poster, or any other kind of advertisement that you would like. You will be graded on creativity, concept, and overall design.

The person whose advertisement I like the most will receive a HUGE $200,000 for their charity. Then everyone else will be left to battle it out in the Boardroom.

Advertisements are due tomorrow at 6:30 pm pst and Boardroom is at 7 pm pst. (I will not look at any sent to me after 6:30 because I have to grade so many of them.)

Also, tomorrow night will be the biggest Boardroom yet, so it is a be here or be fired Boardroom. If you are not here tomorrow night, you will be fired, SO BE HERE!!

Good Luck to everyone and you may begin when you are ready!
3991 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
I am so freaking happy! :D
3991 days 16 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Told you!
3991 days 16 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Well I've made farther than I expected
3991 days 16 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Rihanna:

I'm so pumped
3991 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
Jennifer:
Could you tell us what to use in our video/poster/etc.?
3991 days 14 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: Can I switch my charity? lol.
3991 days 14 hours ago
sambo29
Aubrey: I picked my charity based on that particular task and I really think I could pick a more worthy cause. Not that my previous charity isn't worthy.
3991 days 13 hours ago
Brogs17
Nope, all your money goes to one charity.
3991 days 4 hours ago
Ilikebugs
Im PM for my task

open group

The Celebrity Apprentice All Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!