This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

how to audition

Topic » how to audition

4032 days 8 hours ago
TMR_The_winner
Steps- first make your video and upload it on my YouTube page
Username is tengagedvoice@gmail.com
Password is tengaged
Make sure your screen is completely black and not visible of anything
In the description put the name of the song and your username
If your the first person to put a video on there  you must put the channels name as "tengagedvoice"
If you make you get a judge to push there button that means you can't choose cause there the only one's that picked you. If more than one picks you you have the power to choose. The coaches will try to convince you that your right for there team.
The host will put you in an order everyone that auditions will be put in our live auditions. X2radical will mail you the number you'll be in (example- your # 3) and on an audition day it would be like day 1-6 if your a number in those numbers. That means that your video Is going on the audition. if you don't coming  you are automatically out even if we pushed our button. Good luck everybody!!
4032 days 7 hours ago
x2radical
just to make it clear i will number the people in order for which they will audition in correct?
4032 days 6 hours ago
TMR_The_winner
Exactly ull mail them when their day is coming up. The judges can't do on tht YouTube channel only u and the auditioners. U will also be there on the day of auditions to give us the video and also there the name of the song on description
4031 days 19 hours ago
x2radical
How many total people do you want to audition
4031 days 16 hours ago
TMR_The_winner
As many as possible. I feel tht we should start the game next Wednesday so thts really their due date
4031 days 10 hours ago
x2radical
ok so did anybody audition yet?
4031 days 3 hours ago
TMR_The_winner
Idk check cause judges can't thts considered cheating

open group

Tengaged's The Voice (auditions)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!