This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Return to Bluebells: Applications

Topic » Return to Bluebells:..

2489 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
This could go down Friday once again LOL, as that's what my work schedule works with. Keep in mind these sequels/movies happen for a few hours and that is ultimately it.

Following the format of my other RP 'Pandemic', no roles written, what you choose to expose of your character is up to you, as long as it's nothing too crazy. In that case hit me up with a mail, so I can give you the green light or another option close to what you'd like.

For, The House: Return to Bluebells, you guessed it, as the front of the page says, a new group of people enter the house. Can they get through the house and all come back out, alive? Will they make the same mistakes the others did? Are the House & Mirror still hungry for more?

Hopefully we can divulge a little more story on the background/base of the movie as this is indeed, a sequel!

I have other bases to work for the future movie/seasons/RPS! So a little on that..

Movie 1: The House -- This is the original which we were all introduced to the idea.

Movie 2 [Sequel]: Return to Bluebells [?] -- A new group of people go inside, with the knowledge of what happens inside, it'll be interesting to see what different decisions people make. So this takes place AFTER the first group has gone in.

Movie 3 [Sequel]: The other side [??] -- We revert back to the original cast, and see their journey beyond the reflection, we go inside the world of the mirror. So this takes place also after group 1&2 go in the house.

Movie 4 [Parallel]: Across the lake [???] -- A new addition, a little like 'Friday the 13th', you know your typical crystal lake, possible serial killer on the loose who knows.. maybe a familiar face returns. But that's the jist of it! It also if you haven't figured from the title.. will be across the lake from Bluebells. This however will be taking place at the same time as Movie 1/Group 1 are in the house!

Movie 5 [Prequel]: Mirror, Mirror [????] -- I think after all these sequels, it's time we see how this whole thing begun, perhaps the Westessons were victims and they just do what they do to survive. Who knows? So this takes place before Movie 1 ever happens, back a few hundred years!

There's likely more, I'm thinking explore a movie//season more specific to possibly 'Saw' style; possibly another season in the style of 'The Cube', and I'm eager to know if a style/movie could work like 'Devil [2010]' -- everyone is in an elevator or another confined room/space. Regardless to say, there's an infinity combination of 'movies' we can do, so whenever there's a gap or drought of time within the RP community you know where to look for some entertainment!!

Nevertheless, here are the application forms:

Character First Name ->ONLY<-:
Age [21+]:
2 POSITIVE Personality traits:
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait:
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]:

FC [Faceclaim]:
2489 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
*~*~*
Take a look here for the FC's already used: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5857/forum/topic/20255097
*~*~*
2489 days 12 hours ago
iGoddess
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: Link
Age [21+]: 23
2 POSITIVE Personality traits: Risk-taker, Friendly
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: Curious
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: Talking and no sound comes out like in dreams, voiceless/mute

FC [Faceclaim]: Jenna Coleman
2489 days 10 hours ago
Carraid73
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: Brendon
Age [21+]: 27
2 POSITIVE Personality traits: Athletic, carefree
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: Blunt
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: Paralysis

FC [Faceclaim]: Wes Bentley
2489 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: marcus
Age [21+]: 25
2 POSITIVE Personality traits:  calm, very athletic
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: diffcult to work with
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: heights / falling

FC [Faceclaim]:  Diego boneta
2489 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
Rayne
Confident Collective
Nosy
Rats
Holland Roden
2489 days 10 hours ago
dvs194
Lana
Level-headed, quick-thinking
Lone wolf personality
Drowning
Naya Rivera
2489 days 9 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: Trinity
Age [21+]: 23
2 POSITIVE Personality traits: outspoken, curious
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: shy
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: Clowns

FC: Tana Mongeau http://i.imgur.com/fvNhbjN.jpg
2489 days 4 hours ago
bad18life
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: Hunter
Age [21+]: 34
2 POSITIVE Personality traits: Caring, Relaxed
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: Sly
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: Ghost

FC [Faceclaim]: Matt Bomer
2488 days 13 hours ago
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: Helena
Age [21+]: 30
2 POSITIVE Personality traits: Creative, Skillful
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: Serious
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: Suffering

FC [Faceclaim]: Angelina Jolie
2484 days 11 hours ago
Finnick
Character First Name ->ONLY<-: James
Age [21+]: 24
2 POSITIVE Personality traits: Charismatic, Athletic
1 NEGATIVE Personality trait: Condescending
Ultimate fear/Phobia [if any]: Claustrophobia

FC [Faceclaim]: Bill Skarsgard

open group

M e l r o s e  Place

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!