This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #12

Topic » Challenge #12

1386 days ago
LittleMix
1386 days ago
LittleMix
You will be playing as individuals. Today’s challenge is called “Poisoned Apple”

This game will be played in 3 rounds. I will message you all a number between 1-8 for each round. That number represents a poisoned apple. Your objective is to figure out what apple isn't poisoned in each round. You will do so by messaging the other players and figuring out their number.

You can lie, not talk, or tell each other openly what your number is. Any way to figure out what the clean apple is. You must message me and tell me what number you think the clean apple is in every round. I want all 3 numbers in ONE message.

If you eat a poisoned apple in a round you are “dead” which means you are out of the round. Anyone that sends me the clean apple will score a point. If this game after 3 rounds ends in a tie, the person who submitted their answer first will be the winner.

The winner of the challenge will have to send one of the losers into elimination. EVERYONE that doesn’t win will be going into the draw.

Please send me your vote alongside the numbers.
1385 days ago
LittleMix
Alright lets get to results
1385 days ago
LittleMix
Everyone besides 2 people got it correct.

Patrick and Britt. You only got 1 number correct.

The code was 4 3 7
1385 days ago
LittleMix
Everyone else got it correct.

But the first person to send their mail was......
1385 days ago
LittleMix
James.

Congratulations! You are the winner of this challenge.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!