This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #5

Topic » Elimination #5

1398 days 14 hours ago
LittleMix
1398 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
Green Team as the winners of the last challenge, you know hold the power to vote whoever you want in. Let's get to the votes.
1398 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
Justin - Crypt
Sam - Dan
Bryan - Crypt
James - Dan
Chase - Crypt

Crypt, you will be going into tonight's elimination against whoever draws the kill card.
1398 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
1398 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
Ryan vs Crypt

Tonight’s elimination is called “Combo Finder”

To start this elimination you must message me on Skype.

In this elimination I have hidden 9 numbers on random Tengager’s blogs. Those numbers correspond to a lock. You have 3 locks that you must solve. When you message me I will give you hints about where to find each number. They can be hidden on any first blogs. But, like I said I will give you a hint.  How will you know what numbers go to what lock? I will give you all 3 numbers that go to EACH lock after you have claimed them. I will not tell you the order however.

When you message me I will give you hints about where to find each number. They can be hidden on any first blogs. But, like I said I will give you a hint.

The person to unlock all 3 locks in the fastest amount of time will win this elimination and stay in the game.
1398 days 9 hours ago
LittleMix
Thank you both for competing so quickly! Let's get to results
1398 days 9 hours ago
LittleMix
Crypt finished with a time of 17 minutes and 33 seconds.

Ryan finished with a time of 12 minutes and 29 seconds.

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Ryan, to my surprise you have won this elimination.

Crypt, I do hope that you come back for a future season. It was nice having you in this game. Unfortunately, this ends your time in Santiago, Chile.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!