This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #3

Topic » Elimination #3

1405 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
1405 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
Hello everyone! Welcome to the nomination ceremony.

Eric, as you know you didn't compete in the last challenge so therefore you are automatically in the elimination.

Evan, you won the last challenge so you are able to vote in any person that you want.

Who is that?
1405 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
Evan has chosen David to go into elimination.

David, you will be heading into elimination with Eric, however we still have a draw to do. So there is now a 1/4 chance of someone pulling the X.
1405 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright! So it's decided the elimination will be between Dan, David & Eric.
1405 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
Tonight’s elimination is called “Stepping Stones”

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU START!

For tonight’s elimination you will be jumping across stepping stones, there are 3 checkpoints along the way. Each checkpoint has a different task you will have to do at them.

To reach each checkpoint you will post “JUMPS ACROSS STONE” 10 times. Once you have reached a checkpoint your task will start.

Task 1: Crate Stacker
For this task you will be stacking crates. You will need to stack 20 crates to pass this checkpoint. To stack a crate you will post 3 different things.
*PICKS UP CRATE*
*PLACES CRATE ON PILE*
*RUNS BACK TO CRATES*
Once you have finished this checkpoint you will again jump on the stones until you reach the next one.

Task 2: Jumping Jacks
For this task you will be performing Jumping Jacks. You will need to do 50 jumping jacks in order to pass this checkpoint. To do a jumping jack all you must post is:
*Does 1 Jumping Jack*

Once you have finished this checkpoint you can move on by jumping across the stones to checkpoint 3.

Task 3: Boulder Toss
For this task you will be tossing rocks into a barrel. You will need to toss 15 rocks into a barrel to pass this checkpoint. To toss a rock into the barrel you must post 2 different things:
*GRABS ROCK FROM PILE*
*TOSSES ROCK INTO BARREL*

Once you have tossed 15 rocks into the barrel, you may jump across the stones to the finish line. At the finish line please post *RINGS MY BELL* to close your time.

If you fail to complete a task fully or fail to jump across the rocks fully, for every MISSED thing you do it will add 1 minute to your final timer. Make sure you don’t mess this up.

The two people who completes this in the fastest time will be our winners and return to the game. The person who is the slowest will go home.

This elimination is due 07/03/2020 at 7pm est.
1405 days 2 hours ago
bbsuper92
Are we doing here or on skype
1405 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
Dan, I will make you a separate thread.
1405 days 2 hours ago
bbsuper92
I see
1404 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright all 3 have completed the elimination.

We will start with all three of your base times.

Dan finished in exactly 31 minutes.

David finished in 15 minutes 35 seconds.

Eric finished in 10 minutes 18 seconds.
1404 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
Now, if I add penalties in...

Dan: 41 minutes
David: 18 minutes 35 seconds
Eric: 56 minutes 18 seconds
1404 days 3 hours ago
LittleMix
*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Dan and David, you have won this elimination and will be moving forward, unfortunately Eric that does mean this end your time on Free Agents.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!