This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #3.

Topic » Challenge #3.

1406 days 12 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of this challenge is Equal Karma.

In this challenge, I will give you a list of karma amounts that you need to find on Tengaged. You need to find Tengaged users who either have that amount or come close to that amount. For each karma amount you are off, I will issue you 1 penalty point. The person with the least amount of penalty points will win this mission.

However, there is a small catch…

Rather than making two separate lists of karma for you to find, you will need to submit TWO users for each karma amount.. You CANNOT submit the same user for each amount. In addition to submitting two users for each amount, those users need to be EQUIDISTANT from the given karma amount.

For example, if you submit a user who is 2 karma points away from the given amount, you must also submit a user who is 2 karma points (above or below) from the given amount.

If the users submitted are not equidistant from the given karma amount, you will be issued an additional penalty of 4 points for each point you are off being equidistant.

Please keep in mind that the penalty points you earn from being away from a given karma amount will apply to both users submitted.

KARMA AMOUNTS:
1. 134
2. 872
3. 1403
4. 1857
5. 2222
6. 3201
7. 4200
8. 6284
9. 8423
10. 10420

Rules:
-You may use banned users or inactive users.
-You need to send me a WORKING link to the profile of each person you are submitting. You will be issued a 5 point penalty for each non working link
-Once you submit, you CANNOT make any changes, and you need to submit all your answers at once.
-Failing to send in an answer for a karma amount will result in a 100 point penalty.

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to number your lists when you submit so I know which user you are submitting for each given karma amount.

The winner of the challenge will send in someone to the elimination. The bottom 5 people will be put into the draw for elimination.

Failure to complete this challenge will send you straight into elimination. Good luck!
1406 days 12 hours ago
LittleMix
This challenge is due at 7pm EST on 07/01/2020
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright folks! Today was your first individual challenge, and it was a struggle for some of ya!

Before we get to results, we have 1 person who did not compete and will be going straight into elimination.

Eric, you will be going straight into elimination.

There WILL still be a draw and there WILL be a winner vote for someone to go in. 3 person elimination!
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright! So, here are the rest of the results:

Ryan & Bryan both submitted the HOF and I was not about to go the math on all of that, so they get last.
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
David, you submitted a very cool answer, however it was not what the challenge was about.

David scored 19010.

Thomas was up for the draw after the 3rd round so I stopped adding his total up...
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
Dan you scores 2548 which unfortunately puts you into the draw as well.
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
Now for people in the middle!

Chase: 1441
Alan: 1209
Ben: 832
Sam: 799
Brittany: 721
Justin: 671
James: 552

You are all out, but those are your scores.
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
In 4th place with 449 points, we have Patrick.

Funnily enough, he didn't submit a submission for the last one. Giving him 200 points total, causing him to pass a couple people who were ahead of him until this point.
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
In 3rd we have Britt who scored 369!

First place was separated by 4 points
1405 days 13 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
Me losing bc I forgot to switch out the first two people rip
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
Crypt scored 347

Evan scored 343

*BLOWS AIRHORN*

For the third time in a row, congratulations Evan you are the winner of this challenge.

Now you get to decide who gets to go in vs Eric and whoever pulls the kill card.
1405 days 13 hours ago
LittleMix
https://i.imgur.com/mjiLpuF.png

it was really close between you two
1405 days 13 hours ago
Stunzer
wow i flopped

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!