This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Besties - Jungle #3

Topic » Besties - Jungle #3

1750 days 14 hours ago
LittleMix
BrittBritt & Sam_Hamwich vs FireX & myiel vs Jaybirdnifty & pinkiepie512
1750 days 14 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of tonight's Jungle is "Treasury Raider”.

Players, welcome to the "Challenge Treasury Vault", where you can find all of the current and past Challenge riches and pains. Your goal is to find the riches while avoiding the pain.

I have placed points on a board. The board is a 4 by 4 board with 16 squares. Of those 16 squares I have placed points in 12 of them.

The following point values I have placed include:
+2
+4
+8
+10
+16
+20

How the grid looks:

X        A        B        C        D
1        O        O        O        O
2        O        O        O        O
3        O        O        O        O
4        O        O        O        O

With the Os being places that I have hid points. Please know that I only hid ONE point value per square. ALL point values are hidden in a valid space.

Picking your fortune

This is the part that will be used to determine results. Now that I have hidden all of the point values, you must pick which squares you want to open. Your team is only allowed to open UP TO SIX squares, but you will not know what are the contents of each square until the END of the Jungle. Your score will be the total of the points you found.

I will NOT tell you what is in each square until the END of the Jungle, so you have to take a risk.

The winners are the teams that end with the most total points after opening their squares. In the event of a tie, the person who opened more squares will win. If that is a tie, then the person who found more positive points wins. If all of those fail, then the team who hid their points first in Round 1 wins.

FireX and myiel will receive a 5 point penalty in this Jungle.

Good Luck!
1750 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
FireX & myiel opened 6 chests: D4 C2 B3 A4 C3 B4
Blank        4        16        20        Blank        2

They end with 42 points!

Jaybirdnifty & pinkiepie512 open 3 chests: 2B 4C 3D
-20        -10        10

They end with -20 points!

BrittBritt & Sam_Hamwich open 3 chests: A4, A2, B3
20        Blank        16

They end with 36 points!

Congratulations to FireX & myiel & BrittBritt & Sam_Hamwich for winning this Jungle!

Jaybirdnifty & pinkiepie512, your luck just wasn't enough tonight. Unfortunately, this ends your time here. I hope I do see y'all again in another season. Thank you for playing!
1750 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
This was the board btw:
X        A        B        C        D
1        -16        X        8        -2
2        X        -20        4        -4
3        -7        16        X        10
4        20        2        -10        X

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!