This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mission #9

Topic » Mission #9

1850 days 23 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of this mission is "Do You Like Shakespeare?"

You will be playing to show who wants to win more than their fellow housemates.

To start, you must mail me: START MY TIME. After you do that, you must wait out at least 5 minutes before you mail me your first official phrase. If you do not send this mail, I will issue you a 10 BOOK PENALTY.

Your objective is simple, to get the most books in your tower.

ADDS A BOOK TO MY TOWER

You must wait AT LEAST 5 MINUTES before you mail me the official phrase again, if you are even a second early from your last mail then your mail will not count and you must wait a new 5 minutes.

Now, for each time you are successfully able to do this, you will have 5 books added to your tower (score).

Whenever you think you are done, you must mail me PUTS ALL THE BOOKS AWAY. You can send this without waiting 5 minutes from your last mail, but if you do not send this mail then you will be issued a 15 BOOK PENALTY, so make sure you remember to do this.

But do know, that if you wait longer than 15 minutes to send another mail, then your run will officially be ended even if you did not send in the PUTS ALL THE BOOKS AWAY phrase.

The person with the most books in their tower will win the mission and earn themselves a spot in the final. They will also start the order for the final Duel.

Good Luck!
1850 days 23 hours ago
LittleMix
This mission will begin at 6 PM est today and will end at 6 PM est tomorrow 4/21/2019.
1850 days 21 hours ago
LittleMix
Everyone agreed to give Christian the win for this challenge. Congratulations you are moving on to the Final.

You will also start the list, lets get started.
1850 days 21 hours ago
LittleMix
Christian picks Kelly
1850 days 21 hours ago
LittleMix
Kelly picks Ryan
1850 days 21 hours ago
LittleMix
James is going into the Duel and he wants to go against............ Ryan

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!