This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Duel - General Stuff.

Topic » The Duel - General Stuff.

1874 days 4 hours ago
LittleMix
I decided that missions will be at 6 pm EST time. and they for the most part will be NONLIVE missions.

Eliminations will be the following day, at 6 pm EST as well, BUT they will be live. If a person in the Duel can not make it for the live comp, it will change to nonlive that will need to be finished an hour BEFORE the next mission.

I want this game to be relatively smooth so there are a few ground rules.

1. I do not care if there is drama, but please try not to be racist or homophobic. It's not cute.

2. If you get out of hand you will be given TWO warnings before I will be forced to eject you from the game. Three strikes and you are out.

3. I need you all to be active, so if you are constantly not competing, not only will if effect your position in the game but it could ultimately end up eliminating you from it as well.
1874 days 4 hours ago
LittleMix
I am also making it required that you all send me lists of your picking order before every challenge, you can change it whenever you want, but I need it before the challenge ends. If you have questions please let me know.
1874 days 4 hours ago
LittleMix
I am also making it required that you all send me lists of your picking order before every challenge, you can change it whenever you want, but I need it before the challenge ends. If you have questions please let me know. Not doing so will give you a penalty for the next challenge you do whether that's a duel or a mission
1874 days 2 hours ago
LittleMix
make sure the person at the BOTTOM of your list is the one you want to TAKE INTO the duel if you are the last one called
1873 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
If you fail to send in your list, TWO things will happen

1. You will be skipped by the first person that picks your name, for example, If Bryan picks Tyler but Tyler did not submit a list, he will be skipped. It will then go back to the original pickers order who gets chosen. This will be revealed as well. If you continue to not send a list that gap will increase, so you will then be skipped TWICE if you fail to send in again.

2. You have 3 strikes. If you do not send in a list 3 times you will be ejected.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!