This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Besties - Jungle #4

Topic » Besties - Jungle #4

1734 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
FireX & myiel vs Novamax243 & PaulaDeen
1734 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of this Jungle is “Color Method”

You will need to play through the rounds of Color Method trying to score as close to a perfect score as possible. Each round is scored on a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is abysmal and 10 is outstanding. You want to get 10 or come as close to 10 as possible.

Please note, if you are color blind, then you may use color blind assist, but I will NOT be changing this Armageddon because of that excuse.

Now this is a simple concept, but you and your partner have a couple of stipulations that you should know about:

1. Each team is allowed only 6 SUBMISSIONS, and you must use ALL 6 submissions. Meaning, between you and your partner, you must play at least 6 times and screenshot your scores. You cannot send in the same screenshot 6 times.

2. Each partner must submit at least 3 of the required submissions, so no one partner can carry your team on this.

3. You must follow proper screenshooting rules, so look at this screenshot:
https://i.imgur.com/BlqLF5T.jpg
Must look like this.

4. All of your submissions must be submitted in ONE PM to me, and to be clear, I mean one submission per person with all 3 screenshots.

The team with the highest combined amount of points after all 6 screenshots are added up will win this Armageddon and remain in the game. In the event of a tie, the team with the highest score in a singular game wins. If that ties, then I will continue dropping your high scores until the tie is broken. If somehow that fails, then team to turn in all 6 submissions first wins.

Link of Color Method: http://color.method.ac/

This Jungle starts now and will end on 7/28/19 6 PM EST.

Good Luck!
1733 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Alright I have the results.
1733 days 5 hours ago
FighterMan
https://media.giphy.com/media/iF7rLqzWgCcErbi4iH/giphy.gif

all praise yoshi leaving finally.
1733 days 5 hours ago
myiel
Lmfao all hail the king bitches mwuah
1733 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
Novamax243 & PaulaDeen - 8.9 8.4 8.8 10.2 9.8 9.7
You got 55.8

FireX & myiel - 8.2 9.2 8.3 8.3 8.3 8.2
You got 50.5

Max and Austin got a penalty of 6 points (1 per round) since half didn't compete in the main challenge leaving them with a final score of 49.8.

Brien stated that he could not compete in this challenge so Yoshi submitted all 6. I gave them a 3 point penalty (1 for each of "Briens" submissions) leaving them with a final score of 47.5.
1733 days 5 hours ago
LittleMix
*BLOWS AIRHORN*

Congratulations Austin and Max on winning this Jungle!

Yoshi and Brien, you tried, kinda, in this season. It was your time to go. Thanks for playing.

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!