This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Besties - Main Challenge #3

Topic » Besties - Main Challenge #3

1740 days 10 hours ago
LittleMix
The name of your first Mission is "Puzzle Pandemonium"

This challenge will consist of 6 different puzzles. 2 easy, 2 medium, 2 hard. The objective is to solve the puzzles in the fastest amount of time. However, you will not know what puzzles are what. Before you start the challenge each person must pm me in their team chats 3 numbers 1-6. The numbers you pick will be the puzzles you HAVE to solve. There is no trading with your opposite team member.

When you finish the puzzle you must screenshot exactly like the one below in order for your time to count:
https://i.imgur.com/BlqLF5T.jpg
If your screenshot does not look EXACTLY like this, your time will not count.

You may only submit ONE TIME. The first time I see on a certain puzzle will be the time you receive.

The team that solves all 6 puzzles in the fastest amount of time will win the challenge and be immune from the Jungle. If a puzzle is not solved within the time period, there will be a penalty of +30 minutes to the LONGEST TIME it took to finish that puzzle.

This challenge starts now and will end at 6 PM EST on 7/22/19.
1739 days 8 hours ago
LittleMix
Results:

BOBROCKS333 & J2999        29 min 49 sec
iYBF & Stunzer        38 min 27 sec
FighterMan & IceBeast        46 min 27 sec
BrittBritt & Sam_Hamwich        48 min 19 sec
Analiese & rory17        2 hrs 1 min 10 sec
Jaybirdnifty & pinkiepie512        2 hrs 3 min 29 sec
mbarnish1 & yarn        2 hrs 11 min 41 sec
Gay_Horse_ & PaulaDeen        2 hr 35 min 11 sec
FireX & myiel        3 hr 15 min 6 sec

Congratulations BOBROCKS333 and J2999 for winning this challenge and immunity from the Jungle!

FireX and myiel you are the last place loser and will be sent directly into the Jungle, however, FireX did not finish a single puzzle, you will receive a penalty in the Jungle because of it.
1739 days 7 hours ago
myiel
Fun fun xD

open group

Mix's Challenge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!