This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM9 - Semi-Finals

Topic » #NTM9 - Semi-Finals

2294 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
*sees blank*
2294 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
*smiles*
2294 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Now, the scores would be revealed later on. But for the last spot, you are again to battle it out - with another photoshoot.
2294 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #12

"Journey"

For your exclusive photoshoot - Godfrey and Liu, you are to show me a photo that is a perfect representation of your journey here in the Next Top Model 9: Dream Team. An explanation is probably highly needed, and you must deliver!

Journey here in the Next Top Model was hard, I know it. So you better give this one a shot. This will be opened for 24 hours, failure to post within that time means elimination.
2294 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
This is how this will go, each judges - Me, Carly and Lucky are to pick one over the other BASED SOLELY on the photos you are to give us, judging as well would be your co-models - Saskia and Simon.
2294 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Basically, you need 3 votes to have a spot in the finale. Goodluck :)
2294 days 19 hours ago
Neme91
Good luck you two
2294 days 1 hour ago
Montenegro
https://multiplefashiondisorder.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/liu-wen-by-tiziano-magni-for-numero-china-september-2010-angel-and-devil-11.jpg

My journey through out this competition has been extravegent. Coming in late, I felt as if I had to show the judges that I deserved to be in this competition from week one every week - it was my responsibility to be a showstopper every time. Without fail, I have delivered out of the ordinary, unique concepts into this competition that is so truly Liu. From my casting of a crocodile in one of my photoshoots to showing up in my Chinese cultural clothes, I have partook in this competition from a different perspective from week to week. In my shot, I am almost at the finish line, dressed to the nines in my fine clothes and running moving in sheer Adrenalin and perseverance to get into that final three. Liu Wen doesn't go down without a fight.
2293 days 22 hours ago
DrG2
http://godfreygao.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/6.pic_hd.jpg

I started this competition by a very weak performance but I just grew every photoshoot and yeah finally I know what im good at and got a good feedback. I got my first best photo win after the week people told that im the weakest out of the bunch and thats fired me up again and again. I just try to deliver different approach every photoshoot since that week but last time I didnt really good enough. BUT here Im giving you my do or die photoshoot with the fire that still within me through my eyes and everything
2293 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2293 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Liu Wen:

Me - I love how this totally went out. You in here looks like a sole survivor. This looks like a fighter - and you definitely are one. Each week you delivered it all, and for your photo - you still delivered. The red lights give it a cool feels for you to stand out. Your dress complements everything in the background. This was a great shot.

Saskia - Liu's photo is very fierce as usual in the eyes, however the pose is abit awkward and her arms and legs are drowned into the gown which makes a weird proportion.
2293 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Godfrey Gao:

Me - There's this thing about you that is so special. You have this confidence and you are letting us see it with your photos. Each photo you deliver is somehow full of passion, as you are as well full of it. While, I did like your photoshoots better than this. But, I gotta give credits in the editing and clothing, as it is really looking fierce.

Saskia - Godfrey's photo shows fierceness and poise. Simple pose but the photo looks like an art peice.
2293 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Now, I got 4 out of 5 of the results - but there's already a clear winner.
2293 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I have four papers in me, I will read each of them one at a time.
2293 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Each paper will show either names of Godfrey or Liu, and if you see your name - it means they vote for you to stay. Again, you need 3 out of 5 votes to be in the finale.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!