This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

LIVE SHOWS Week 5 Performances

Topic » LIVE SHOWS Week 5 Performances

4066 days 18 hours ago
Brogs17
Congrats to you Top 7. Well, this is Battle Rounds Week 2 and this week will be a little bit like last week, but instead of us, Judges, ranking you...

YOU

WILL

RANK

EACH

OTHER!!

Here's how it will work:

- You will each submit your performance
- After everyone's submitted their performance, you will each rank each other based on who you think had the best performance.
- You will then mail me your rankings.
- I will average the rankings out and give you the results on how everybody was ranked.

The person with the best ranking will not receive a deduction penalty.

The 2nd best will receive a 0.5% Deduction Penalty.

3rd - 1%

4th - 1.5%

5th - 2%

6th - 2.5%

7th - 3%

Performances are due tomorrow at 2 pm pst. (You will receive a late penalty on top of any penalty you get tomorrow for how you ranked, so TURN IT IN ON TIME!)

You will then all rank each other and mail them to me by 4:45 pm pst. You don't have to mail me a ranking, but you would be really dumb not to. Sending me in a ranking will only benefit you because you are probably going to rank yourself 1st, so MAKE SURE YOU SEND THEM TO ME!

Remember that last week muffinman (Elton John) was going to go home because the deduction penalty made him fall below the line of staying, so submit your best performance.

GOOD LUCK!!
4066 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
No need to remind me :/
4066 days 18 hours ago
kookieemonzturr
Katy Perry - E.T
4066 days 18 hours ago
muffinman
4066 days 18 hours ago
Winwinred
4066 days 16 hours ago
ZJ11
ZJ11 (Calvin hariss)
Lets Go Feat Ne-Yo

4066 days 5 hours ago
4066 days 1 hour ago
Isaiah821
4066 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Jake6991 (Selena Gomez and the Scene) has been inactive for 3 days, so I will submit a video for him, but he will have a 3% deduction penalty on top of any other penalty he gets from the rankings.
4066 days 1 hour ago
Brogs17
Now you may start ranking the contestants and mailing me them.

open group

X FACTOR USA SEASON 3 LIVE SHOWS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!