This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY #6

Topic » IMMUNITY #6

4084 days 19 hours ago
thefish
Welcome back Aoraki and Pounamu, it was an interesting vote last night with Ireks and ryo585858 being voted out.
Now to the immunity challenge!

It's a spamming challenge!
The aim is to get people to either comment #Pounamu or #Aoraki depending on your tribe. The tribe with the most comments after 24 hours wins immunity! Note i will only take one comment from each user.
Here's the blog: http://www.tengaged.com/blog/thefish/4058457/survivor-new-zealand-immunity-challenge

Good luck.
Survivors ready? GO!
4083 days 18 hours ago
thefish
CHALLENGE OVER! IT'S A TIE! Both sides could of won if they has just used a capital letter for their tribe.
4083 days 18 hours ago
thefish
TIE BREAKER: First person to message me "Breaks tie" wins their tribe immunity, i will not mail people about this so the first person to see this in message me will win. Good Luck!
4083 days 18 hours ago
thefish
ANDIE3PALMER MESSAGED ME SO.... POUNAMU WINS IMMUNITY! Aoraki you'll face tribal council.
4083 days 17 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Yay!
4083 days 17 hours ago
browndog91
good work andie
4083 days 17 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Thanks browndog
4083 days 13 hours ago
cjuddy
Yay thanks andie :D good job!
4083 days 3 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Thank you :)
4081 days 18 hours ago
Andie3Palmer
Where is the results it's been over a day now?
4081 days 18 hours ago
thefish
I'm actually just about to make the challenge. lol

open group

TheFish's Survivor: New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!