This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Forum

4088 days 18 hours ago
tommarkoliver
Where you post your screenshots and updates :D
4087 days 14 hours ago
tommarkoliver
Signed 28 year old Czech striker Lukas Rohovsky for £200 (compensation) from ASK Voitsberg
4087 days 14 hours ago
tommarkoliver
Signed 29 year old Austrian left back Markus Edler for £50 (compensation) from SV Haitzendorf
4087 days 12 hours ago
tommarkoliver
Signed 27 year old Austrian Central Midfielder Gerald Puntigam for £50 (compensation) from FC Lankowitz
4087 days 12 hours ago
tommarkoliver
Started at SV Horn btw
4087 days 12 hours ago
tommarkoliver
Signed 33 year old French Central Midfielder Fabrice Jau from Toulouse Saint-Jo for free
4086 days 14 hours ago
tommarkoliver
First game Austrian FA Cup 1st Round
Wiener SK 0-1 SV Horn
Great performance by the lads and the goal came from Oliver Mohr in the 25th, smashed it in as the ball came in from the corner!
Although I feel like we should of had another 3 goals but we were a bit wasteful
4085 days 14 hours ago
tommarkoliver
League
SV Horn 0 FC BW Linz
Disappointing performance and result :@ 9th in the league
4084 days 18 hours ago
tommarkoliver
League SKN St. Pölten 0 SV Horn 0
Despite the fact I'm still waiting my first league win and goal, this game shows great promise as we dominated and my tactics are starting to work which is great :D
Although I thought we were a bit wasteful and we should have scored about 2 or 3 goals at the end
Now 8th in the league
4084 days 13 hours ago
tommarkoliver
League SV Horn 3 Kapfenberger SV 1919 1
Great performance by the lads two goals from Rohovsky, one from Jau and an own goal by Toth -_- but really happy my first three points and goals!
Now 5th in the league
4084 days 13 hours ago
tommarkoliver
League FC Lustenau 1907 1 SV Horn 0
We were playing well..until we conceded, it felt like there was some promise in that game so hopefully this defeat won't be too bad
Dropped to 8th in the league
4084 days 12 hours ago
tommarkoliver
League First Vienna FC 1894 1 SV Horn 1
Promising game, played well, and I changed the first team a bit out there
8th in the league
4084 days 12 hours ago
tommarkoliver
The goal by milosevic btw

open group

Football Manager 2013 Alphabet Challenge!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!