This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hi Favs

Topic » Hi Favs

3478 days 4 hours ago
log2016
Well since Andalib tried to spread some rumors around about me here is proof that is is all fake

i just screwed your game
Oct 23, 2014 10:25:39
to log2016 yinzer149
I told 5 people on your tribe that you were planing to use the idol to blindside them so now you going to be sent home because your favs all beleve me and think your a lying snake

cracks me up really! I'm 100% with the Favs and can't wait till it's just us and these Fans are gone
3477 days 21 hours ago
Sackeshi
when your back is aganst the wall you will fight and thats what gonna happen were going to win the rest of the immunity challenges and merge 6-5 or 6-4
3477 days 21 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Sack, we loose almost every challenge, let's be more carefully on what we say. I don't think this game will be entirely Fans vs Favorites and some favorites know this.
3477 days 20 hours ago
Monkey135
yes Sack...we don't know whats next challange
btw Rob in micronesia favs did not dominated on pre-megre ;) Then Fans were stupid lol (Not Alexis and Natalia...Amanda killed them lol)
3477 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
Fans suck, period point blank
3477 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I'm well aware of how Micronesia went Nicole ;)
3476 days 19 hours ago
Monkey135
Good for u ;)

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!