This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Welcome to Survivor Haiti!

Topic » Welcome to Survivor Haiti!

3533 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
"We are flying over Haiti where 20 tengagers are about to begin the adventure of a lifetime!"

So far 48 different people have attempted to conquer Yinzers Survivor, and this season 10 of them are returning to battle against ten super fans of my show!

The fans are:

Nicole/Monkey135

Conner/Connor_

Natalie/OhNatalie

Jay/jayrox932

Brian/KoKidd

Andalib/Sackeshi

Tyler/Tylerseeg

Maddie/omggiraffe

Demetri/Dems

Andy/DallasAndrew

Your tribe name is Milot and you will wear orange buffs!

Now onto the favorites!

From Survivor Africa, we have Robert/robulusjgreisonne

Robert is the Francesca/Monica of this season and he failed to make his mark on the series before being voted out, and he was voted out far to soon.

Also from Africa, we have Brendan/bwburke94

The runner up from Africa by one jury vote, he is back and more pumped than ever to win this game!

From Survivor: Pearl Islands, we have Maxwell/broniak

Maxwell was voted out after a tribe swap after being one of the physical beasts of the season. This time, he's out for blood.

From Survivor: Congo, we have Gregory/DryIceBros

He was easily one of the funniest and weirdest last season but that all lead to a great social game. He nows wants to improve on his social/physical game to.

From Survivor: Pearl Islands, we have Ben/C00LDUDE1000

Ben was a floater in season 2, and is back because he wants to be a gamer this time around.

From Survivor: Pearl Islands, we have Riley/rileythepegasus101

This girl was voted off just after the merge hit, and let me tell you it was a blindside! Riley went out with not one, not 2, but THREE idols in her pocket. She is back to erase history!

From Survivor: Congo, we have Zach/jayhawk123

A quiet, albeit strategic played in Congo, Zach was a gamer from Day One, and he fell short of the milli.

From Survivor: Congo, we have William/williamgonzales

William was a strategic player in the Congo, almost always making new alliances at each tribal council. This worked all the way up to the final 4, until he was voted out.

From Survivor Congo, we have Logan/log2016

The villain of the Congo and the victor of the secret Redemption Island started after the merge, this super-villain is back and ready to get his hands even dirtier.

And finally we have the best player in my series, EVER! It's Asher/russell11 from Africa!

The first player of the season was voted out at the final 4 and played an impeccable game up to that point. So, I think it is only fitting that he is coming back in this returnee season!

This game is about to begin!

This season twist is called the "Survivor Saboteur" and here is how it will work!

The VL votes for the person who is playing the best game before each tribal council. The person with the most votes is the Saboteur. That person has an idol for that tribal, and only that tribal. And, they can't play it on themselves, so this is a CRAZY twist. In order to became the Saboteur, you must send in loads of confessionals to me! I will post the confessionals in the viewers lounge (they will be posted anonymously) and the past cast of my series who is not participating in this season will decide who the Saboteur is!

The first individual immunity challenge will be tomorrow night at 7:30 PM EST, and it will be Semi-Live!

Please PYN in the comments if you have any questions/concerns for me, and let me know if you will be at the challenge tomorrow!
3533 days 13 hours ago
KOKidd
Yeah I won't be at The challange
3533 days 13 hours ago
log2016
hopefully should be there!
3533 days 13 hours ago
DryIceBros
I hope I'll make it as well!
3533 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
That's right, I am back. And I want to make what was wrong into something that is not as embarrassing.
3533 days 13 hours ago
Sackeshi
yay
3533 days 12 hours ago
Broniak
Daddy is home bitches!
3533 days 12 hours ago
Broniak
Lol jk here to have fun!
3533 days 12 hours ago
Broniak
Hey yinzer, remember when I beat the whole other tribe in an immunity challenge? Yeah me too xD.
3533 days 12 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Challenge should be fine for me :)

Good luck all :D
3533 days 8 hours ago
jayhawk123
Will be here
3533 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Hi! Yes, I think I'll be.
3532 days 17 hours ago
Russell11
I'll be there :)

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!