This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 13] Tribal Council #14 - Lǎnduò

Topic » [Ep. 13] Tribal Council #14 -..

1283 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Lǎnduò!

I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Cam has immunity. Everyone else is fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone (feel free to pick and choose which questions to answer):

- Do you even read these?
- Have you ever wished upon a shooting star?
- I hope none of your wishes come true unless you answer these questions?
- How do you take Nick's decision to leave the game? How does that effect your game?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 6:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!

PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1282 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First of all, why is nobody answering my questions?
1282 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second of all
1282 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1282 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
Do you even read these? No
- Have you ever wished upon a shooting star? No
- I hope none of your wishes come true unless you answer these questions? Thanks
- How do you take Nick's decision to leave the game? How does that effect your game? Nick was an awesome guy and sometimes life gets in the way. Tons of love and respect to him!
1282 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
:)
1282 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. To play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1282 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1282 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
*looks around*
1282 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
*stands*
1282 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Yes, Tyler?
1282 days 4 hours ago
VinSincent
plays jar of peanut butter
1282 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
Dono... I think its time to whip this bad boy out
1282 days 4 hours ago
Saginator18
ew
1282 days 4 hours ago
jungleman111
*pulls out Runestone*
1282 days 4 hours ago
DrPepsi
oh lord

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!