This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 4] ⟢ Tribal Council #4: Buldir

Topic » [Ep 4] ⟢ Tribal Council #4:..

1522 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Buldir!

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Josh & Natalie both have immunity. The rest of you are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- We have gotten a unique look at each player's strengths in challenges. How has this early "merge" (not a merge!) changed your strategy toward challenges?
- Do you feel good about your place in this game?
- Has the heightened pace of the game affected your ability to create relationships?
- What are the chances an original member of Buldir receives votes tonight?
- How does it feel to be an original member of Segula tonight? Do you feel cheated by the tribe pick?
- If you could transform into any type of aquatic creature, what would it be, and why?
- What's your favorite kind of shirt? :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all have until 5:30 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I may read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1522 days 21 hours ago
RedsKanto
- If you could transform into any type of aquatic creature, what would it be, and why?
A leech at a gay beach party
That way I can suck more than anyone else

A shirt
1522 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
- We have gotten a unique look at each player's strengths in challenges. How has this early "merge" (not a merge!) changed your strategy toward challenges?
Umm I don’t necessarily have to show up to them considering only 2 people win and I’m usually working as opposed to tribe challenges where I want to be a contributing part to our win!

If you do, you’re too comfortable.

- Has the heightened pace of the game affected your ability to create relationships?
Definitely, changes the whole flow of the game.

8/13

- How does it feel to be an original member of Segula tonight? Do you feel cheated by the tribe pick?
No comment.

A starfish because I’m a star!!!

I don’t have one??
1522 days 1 hour ago
TMAN54445
Nope I don't feel good irl or in this game right now
1522 days 1 hour ago
Saginator18
I mean I wasn’t really expected to win any individual challenges so it just means people stopped carrying me earlier than I expected lol

I’m still in the game, so I’m not disappointed. But it’s basically a rule that you can never be 100% confident in your place lol

This is the only pace I’ve ever played this game, so idk. Maybe I’d be even worse at creating relationships with more time. Who knows?

8/13

rip

sea cow

shirt
1522 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1522 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1522 days 1 hour ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://media.giphy.com/media/xUOxf0NGwyKuX3lbSo/giphy.gif
1522 days 1 hour ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1522 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
1522 days ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1522 days ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1522 days ago
TMAN54445
Interesting
1522 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
TRISTYN
1522 days ago
RedsKanto
*crosses fingers*
1522 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!