This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep 2] ⟢ Tribal Council #2: Segula

Topic » [Ep 2] ⟢ Tribal Council #2:..

1536 days 13 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Segula!

Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

Nobody has immunity. You are all fair game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- Second time here! Assuming you don't go home tonight, how does the loss affect your game moving forward?
- What can you pinpoint as the reasoning behind the apparent gap in challenge skill between the two tribes? Is this just a result of circumstances?
- How do you determine who to send home tonight?
- Are you worried it could be you?
- How do you think Harry did in the challenge? Do you think someone else should have volunteered?
- What's a four-letter word that causes you a great deal of pain and agony when you see or hear it?
- Who is your favorite person on the other tribe?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have until 4:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote. I will read the votes then, or if I've collected all the votes earlier, I will read them early. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1536 days 13 hours ago
bwburke94
- Second time here! Assuming you don't go home tonight, how does the loss affect your game moving forward?

We'll need to rebound from that loss somehow. But I don't know how we can do that.

- What can you pinpoint as the reasoning behind the apparent gap in challenge skill between the two tribes? Is this just a result of circumstances?

Whichever captain won rock-paper-scissors was obviously going to pick Julian. I was dumb enough to go against the poor, predictable rock.

There's a group of three calling the shots on a tribe of seven. Do the math.

Absolutely. But I was worried last round and my name didn't even come up once.

- How do you think Harry did in the challenge? Do you think someone else should have volunteered?

Harry did say he'd be bad at it, but he was our best choice.

- What's a four-letter word that causes you a great deal of pain and agony when you see or hear it?

It's one of those seven words you can't say on TV.

Obvious trap question, but I've already admitted it, so... Julian.
1536 days 12 hours ago
nathorix
Questions for Everyone:

Honestly, not too much. the people getting voting out here, theyre gonna be gone once a tribe swap hits. so, why bother?

Well, I can tell you we would have easily won that first challenge if not for Vincent, and probably this as well, if it wasn't individual based. So yes, its just the circumstances.

Who has threw my name out.

No.

For what its worth, I think Harry did great. No, I think Harry was the best shot we had at winning that challenge, as anybody else would've done worse.

Tris.

Tris.
1535 days 16 hours ago
RedsKanto
What's a four-letter word that causes you a great deal of pain and agony when you see or hear it?
Kyle! He’s a fucking asshole
1535 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
5/7 Votes Received.
1535 days 15 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*

(votes will be read in a few minutes)
1535 days 15 hours ago
bwburke94
bye
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If a Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*looks around*
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*nobody stands*
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
HARRY
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
BRENDAN
1535 days 14 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!