This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 1] 馃煡 Tribal Council #1 - Ubari

Topic » [Ep. 1] 馃煡 Tribal Council #1..

1558 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in Ubari!

Behind each of you is a torch. Grab it, dip it in the flames before you and get fireeeeee. In this game, fireeeeee represents life. If you are voted out, your fire is extinguished, as is your life in this game. I'll assume everybody knows the rules about tribal council... Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate. Let's get to it.

MAX has immunity tonight and cannot be voted out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions for Everyone:

- What just happened?

- Do you like your tribe?

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis?

- Do you hate me or do you love me?

- If a snake could wield a samurai sword with its teeth (yes, this snake has chompers), would you be fucking terrified? How would you defend yourself?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-three hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours, or if I've collected all the votes by 9:30 PM EST tomorrow, I will read them then. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
1558 days 22 hours ago
jmain14
*dips torch in*

-Well this is weird to be here on the first challenge. I have no idea what happened here Dono, i'm just happy to be here honestly.

-Yes, I love my tribe! I think that it we will be really powerful moving forward.

-I'm assuming Billy would find some sort of an advantage for himself moving forward in this game, but we will ultimately see later won't we?

-I could never hate you Dono *winks*

-Well the first mistake would be allowing myself to be in the same room as a snake in the first place. So I'm gonna defend myself by running like hell and asking questions later.
1558 days 22 hours ago
greyconverse
*dips torch in*

Girl you tell me cause just having two Nicks on this tribe is taking me a moment to process.

Who?

I don't know, if I was Tim I'd have snatched that money and ran.

https://media.giphy.com/media/tgcRkXozbnAOY/giphy.gif
1558 days 21 hours ago
NJKoda1998
- What just happened?
I believe the kids call that "serving it" but I'm not totally sure.

Yes, green is the color of nature and I love nature #SaveTheTurtles

An oasis probably?

I want you to fuck my bussy gently with a chainsaw.

- If a snake could wield a samurai sword with its teeth (yes, this snake has chompers), would you be fucking terrified? How would you defend yourself?
Honestly, I'm ready to die
1558 days 19 hours ago
Kyle12212
- What just happened? The game began

- Do you like your tribe? Yes, everyone seems nice

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis? Some sort of idol/advantage

- Do you hate me or do you love me? in between

- If a snake could wield a samurai sword with its teeth (yes, this snake has chompers), would you be fucking terrified? How would you defend yourself? Shotgun
1558 days 16 hours ago
Christian37
- What just happened? No idea really. The game is on though.

- Do you like your tribe? I love our green buffs. I have never been on a green tribe before so thank you. The people are also very great.

- What do you think Billy will find at the Lost Oasis? Sand and treasure.

- Do you hate me or do you love me? You are a legend man i love you! (now you can rig me)

- If a snake could wield a samurai sword with its teeth (yes, this snake has chompers), would you be fucking terrified? How would you defend yourself? Depends on how big the snake is. Also if the snake has neck disease it can turn it head around 360 degress man. That is terrifying. My defense would be running and screaming for help.
1558 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
- What just happened?
The game has begun! I didn鈥檛 play, I didn鈥檛 read the rules fully. I thought this challenge was just for the tribe swap so didn鈥檛 think me not playing would affect everyone else. I had some family come up yesterday.

Yea! We got a good group, I鈥檓 sure we can go on a winning streak after this.

Who knows! Maybe a weed camp.

Love ya broskiiiii
1558 days 4 hours ago
Novamax243
- What just happened?
A moment passed by

I do! Hope we can prove to be a strong tribe in our own right.

Honestly probably a hint to a runestone or something like that

<3

Have you ever tried to hold a sword in your mouth? Good luck swinging that thing effectively.
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
After the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
CHRISTIAN
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
CHRISTIAN
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Third Vote
1557 days 23 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
STONER

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!