This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7: [Full Circle]

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2232 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Robby, I'll take back the necklace.

Let's get to today's challenge! It was a staple of Leli's Survivor, and it will operate in five parts. Each part will be played out over the course of the next twenty-four hours. For the most part, you can do them in whatever order you wish (there is one that will ask of your attention throughout the day). Depending on your performances, you will be given penalty points. The person with the lowest number of penalty points wins immunity, and will be guaranteed a 1-in-4 shot at winning this game.

In the event of a tie, if only one of you completed Part Three, that is the tiebreaker. Otherwise, the tiebreaker is whoever performed better in Part Five.

Once you have read through all five parts, ask any questions that you may have. The challenge has officially begun!

馃悽 Part One [Cool Turtles Finish Last]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the top of every hour (6:00, 7:00, 8:00, etc), the floodgates will open for precisely ONE MINUTE. You have 60 seconds [from XX:00:00 - XX:00:59] to message me the following IN THE SUBJECT HEADER (copy/paste the whole line please):

"I am the slowest turtle."

For those that message me, you will be awarded turtle points, which accumulate towards Part One's final tally based on what order you message me in. You will only score turtle points if you are one of the last two to send me a message. If you are the last to message me in the round, you will score 3 turtle points. If you are the second-to-last to message me, you will score 2 turtle points. Everybody else will not score. There will be twenty-three rounds.

Part One Penalty Payouts
-------------------------------------------
[1st in Turtle Points] - 1
[2nd in Turtle Points] - 2
[3rd in Turtle Points] - 3
[4th in Turtle Points] - 4
[5th in Turtle Points] - 5

馃攳 Part Two [Searching for Blacks]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Throughout the day, you will go searching for BLACK levels! Your job is to find as many of them as you possibly can and PM me links to their pages. You have 24 hours to do this. Please try to fit as many links as you can into one PM so I don鈥檛 have to read through hundreds of mails! But also be aware of when the message is getting cut off. By my calculation, you can fit ~96 links in one message (please try to disprove this just in case. I wouldn't want you accidentally losing half of your submissions and not realizing until it is too late).

You will be payed out penalty points based on how well you stack up against your tribe mates (see pay-outs below).

And please don鈥檛 try to cheat. I will check all links you send to me and make sure that they are in fact black levels!

This is an example of a black level: https://tengaged.com/user/SuitMan13

As I said you have all 24 hours to send me as many links as possible. NO SHARING ANSWERS.

Part Two Penalty Payouts
[1st in Black Levels Found] - 1
[2nd in Black Levels Found] - 2
[3rd in Black Levels Found] - 3
[4th in Black Levels Found] - 4
[5th in Black Levels Found] - 5

馃殗 Part Three [I Built a Time Machine, I'm Going to See the Homecoming Queen]

Among the several hundred former players of Leli's Survivor Series, there are twelve who have something you need. In the comments section of these twelve users' first blogs, a bag of puzzle pieces has been left (each bag contains a scrambled letter). Once you find all twelve puzzle pieces, you must put the pieces together and unscramble the letters. Send me a private message containing the completed word correctly unscrambled to complete Part Three. Do not help any others participating in the challenge.

I will offer you only a few hints to help get your search started.
- two different seasons are represented twice among the ten players.
- three users were returning players in Leli's Survivor Series.
- out of the twelve user's usernames, three of them share a common first letter. the rest are all different letters.
- none of the twelve users are former winners.

Part Three Penalty Payouts
[Completion of Part Three] - 1
[Failure of Part Three] - 5

馃摐 Part Four [Captain's Choice Survey]
You must fill out this template and send it to me privately:

[1.]
[2.]
[3.]
[4.]
[5.]

Your objective is to assign each tribe member (including yourself) a position on the 1-5 scale. The person assigned to #1 will receive one captain point. The person assigned to #2 will receive two captain points. The person assigned to #3 will receive three captain points... The painfully obvious pattern continues. You will be issued penalty points based on the sum of all your captain points when all five surveys are aggregated. The more captain points you have, the fewer penalty points you will receive.

Part Four Penalty Payouts
[1st in Captain Points] - 1
[2nd in Captain Points] - 2
[3rd in Captain Points] - 3
[4th in Captain Points] - 4
[5th in Captain Points] - 5

馃 Part Five [Puzzles]
Below you will see two links. One is a link to a sliding puzzle. The other is a link to a jigsaw puzzle. You must work on each to finish them, take a screenshot (providing proof that you finished it), and send each to me in a private message. I will be using the time on the screenshot you send me, so make sure the time is visible in the screen grab. Your score will be the sum of both submitted times. You will be scored based on how well you stack up next to your other tribemates.

Jigsaw Link: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=20cbf6388a78
Sliding Puzzle Link: https://www.proprofs.com/games/puzzle/sliding/-part-five-puzzles-sliding/

Part Five Penalty Payouts
[Shortest Time] - 1
[2nd Shortest Time] - 2
[Median Time] - 3
[2nd Longest Time] - 4
[Longest Time] - 5
2232 days 2 hours ago
Oysterman11
ITS ST. PATRICKS DAY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS SO GL TO EVERYONE COMPETTING IN THIS COMP ILL BE HELLA INACTIVE TODAY <3
2231 days 20 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The results will be read later tonight! Currently getting in the car to drive back home from Boston!
2231 days 20 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Don't text and drive, kids
2231 days 17 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Putting the results together now LOL
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Let's get to the results (sorry about the delay)!
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
馃悽 Part One [Cool Turtles Finish Last]
(+3 Penalty Points) Austyn - 0
(+3 Penalty Points) George - 0
(+2 Penalty Points) Robby - 21
(+1 Penalty Points) Silver - 28
(+3 Penalty Points) TJ - 0
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
馃攳 Part Two [Searching for Blacks]
(+3 Penalty Points) Austyn - 0
(+3 Penalty Points) George - 0
(+1 Penalty Points) Robby - 247
(+2 Penalty Points) Silver - 193
(+3 Penalty Points) TJ - 0
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
馃殗 Part Three [I Built a Time Machine, I'm Going to See the Homecoming Queen]
(+5 Penalty Points) Austyn
(+5 Penalty Points) George
(+1 Penalty Points) Robby
(+5 Penalty Points) Silver
(+5 Penalty Points) TJ

Only Robby was able to identify the twelve users and correctly unscramble the puzzle (the answer was: BIODIVERSITY).
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
馃摐 Part Four [Captain's Choice Survey]
(+1 Penalty Points) Austyn - 7 Captain Points
(+3 Penalty Points) George - 5 Captain Points
(+2 Penalty Points) Robby - 6 Captain Points
(+2 Penalty Points) Silver - 6 Captain Points
(+2 Penalty Points) TJ  - 6 Captain Points

(Only two surveys were submitted.)
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
馃 Part Five [Puzzles]
(+3 Penalty Points) Austyn Total Time: -- (INFINITE seconds)
(+3 Penalty Points) George Total Time: -- (INFINITE seconds)
(+1 Penalty Points) Robby Total Time: 33 sec + 2 min 51 sec (204 seconds)
(+2 Penalty Points) Silver Total Time: 220 sec + 8 min 42 sec (742 seconds)
(+3 Penalty Points) TJ Total Time: -- (INFINITE seconds)
2231 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Austyn - 3 + 3 + 5 + 1 + 3 = 15
George - 3 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 3 = 17
Robby - 2 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 7
Silver - 1 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 2 = 12
TJ - 3 + 3 + 5 + 2 + 3 = 16

Despite a valiant effort by Silver, it was not enough. With only 7 Penalty Points across the board, ROBBY WINS IMMUNITY! Congratulations Robby!

*hands necklace to Robby*

For the third time this season, you are safe from the vote. Today, you have guaranteed yourself a spot in the final four. For the rest of you, the game will come to an end devastatingly close to the end. Each of you can taste victory, but only one will get the pie. Head back to camp, I'll see you at tribal council.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!