This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13: [Lelisaurus]

Topic » Tribal Council #13:..

2251 days 9 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!

We've all been here before. We will avoid standing on ceremony. Answer my question(s) below and determine with (or without) your tribe mates which member to eliminate.

Silver has immunity and cannot be voted for.

Let's get to it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adam [AdamLovesEverything]
You were voted to have the biggest heart, alongside Mel (as well as the most trustworthy). Do you think it holds true to the way you have played this game? Is that a strong characteristic of your game or no? What were you most surprised to see in the challenge results?

Austyn [Oysterman11]
You were deemed the most trustworthy, alongside Adam. Do you think this challenge brings to light any flaws or issues with some of your friends/enemies? What is the most difficult part about this challenge?

George [JoeDaManXD]
You came in last in the challenge. You were only voted most likely to work hardest around camp. Does that sting? This is a test of social awareness. Would you say you failed the test, or would you say it is a poor test of awareness? What results surprised you most?

Mel [me2013]
The challenge was extremely close. Did you think you were going to win? What answers upset you or surprised you from the challenge? Do any results of the challenge change the way you want to vote tonight?

Robby [Robbyjak]
You were voted to be playing the strongest overall game, to have the most blood on your hands, to be playing the best social game, to be playing the best strategic game, and to be currently controlling the game... Worried to see a target on your back tonight?

Silver [Silver09]
Congratulations on immunity! Do you suppose you needed it? What does this victory prove to yourself about your game? Not only did you win most likely to be hardest working at camp, you won most likely to be laziest at camp. Does that resonate with you at all?

Tim [lionsden121]
You were close to winning immunity again, and were voted the biggest physical threat. Would you agree? Who do you think is the biggest threat?

TJ [TJ2807]
You came very close to winning the challenge today. If there were only two types of dogs on the planet, which two would you want them to be? Also, what results from the challenge surprised you? You answered correctly to question three of who had the least self-awareness. The answer was you. Is that a paradox?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all have twenty-four hours to submit your vote. I will read the votes as soon as this post hits twenty-four hours. If I have received all the votes, I will read them then as soon as I have collected them all. Without further ado, you are free to strategize, answer my questions, stroke my ego, and vote!
2251 days 9 hours ago
me2013
Mel [me2013]
The challenge was extremely close. Did you think you were going to win? What answers upset you or surprised you from the challenge? Do any results of the challenge change the way you want to vote tonight?

Yes i was surprised, I just guessed and submitted before I went to bed. No i didn't expect to win and nothing really surprised me about the challenge.
2251 days 9 hours ago
lionsden121
i probably am the biggest physical threat but ive only won one?

and jury managment is the key here which is not physical but social
2251 days 9 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
You were voted to have the biggest heart, alongside Mel (as well as the most trustworthy). Do you think it holds true to the way you have played this game? Is that a strong characteristic of your game or no? What were you most surprised to see in the challenge results?

I mean the biggest heart thing is something that I take some what pride in. At times I can be pretty cocky, so I can admit I'm not proud of that. But at the same time I'm just humble and grateful for a lot of things. So I'll just continue being myself since sometimes things aren't just a game, it can mean a whole lot more. Also I think the trustworthy part has been apart of my game. I've tried to play this game as loyal as possible and when I give my word to people. I keep it and I'm planning to honor that for the rest of this game as best I can. Also one thing I was surprised with was Robby being pinned as the biggest threat, I found that pretty funny.
2250 days 20 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ [TJ2807]
You came very close to winning the challenge today. If there were only two types of dogs on the planet, which two would you want them to be? Also, what results from the challenge surprised you? You answered correctly to question three of who had the least self-awareness. The answer was you. Is that a paradox?
I can’t pick between different dogs they’re all awesome!!!
And the results didn’t surprise me at all, I knew people would put me down for questions like that and the one who is least deserving. So I put myself both times on rose to higher the inevitable odds that I would be the answer. I don’t think it really contradicts my lack of self-awareness, I’m just aware that I lack self-awareness. Does that make sense? Sure. Why not?
2250 days 12 hours ago
JoeDaManXD
George [JoeDaManXD]
You came in last in the challenge. You were only voted most likely to work hardest around camp. Does that sting? This is a test of social awareness. Would you say you failed the test, or would you say it is a poor test of awareness? What results surprised you most?

You know, that is a test and I am happy with my results. I don't think I stand out in any kind of way which is a good thing I guess :) I wouldn't say I failed the test or that the test is poor test of awareness, I think it is a test of luck. Everyone looks at someone else a different way. Not many results surprised me I guess.
2250 days 11 hours ago
Oysterman11
Austyn [Oysterman11]
You were deemed the most trustworthy, alongside Adam. Do you think this challenge brings to light any flaws or issues with some of your friends/enemies? What is the most difficult part about this challenge?

this challenge is just all luck. Sure there were some super obvious answers. I was shocked that I won the most trustworthy but cool! I guess my bluntness helps me there! ilu Dono.
2250 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If you think this challenge is luck...

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/JubilantAcclaimedAndeancat-max-1mb.gif
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*collects urn*
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
If any Runestone or Hidden Immunity Idol is to be played, now is the time. If you wish to play either, please stand and bring it to my podium...
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*Mel stands*

"I choose to use my Idol on myself thanks"
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The rules of Survivor state that any hidden immunity idol played will negate all votes cast on said player. This is indeed a hidden immunity idol.

All votes that are cast for Mel will NOT count.
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Okay, after the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
First Vote
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*flips vote*
MEL (does not count)
2250 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Second Vote

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!