This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4: [Dono's Lost Link Purse]

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4: [Dono's..

2285 days 12 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everybody!

Egill & Lunastia, getting your first looks at the new Njall tribe... Cameron voted out at last night's tribal council.

Today's challenge will be posted at 7:00 PM EST SHARP. It is NON-LIVE, and will last for twenty-four hours.
2285 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For today's challenge, you are helping me out!

Some deviant stole my uniquely masculine purse! I was wearing it out last night to the supposed finale of Kolby & Bennett's Survivor Series, and well, some things happened... Let's just say I had to make a quick escape after an embarrassing incident with the chef and his wife. In the confusion, I left my purse! I called Bennett and asked him to find it for me, but to no avail. It had been snatched! Luckily, Bennett was on the case.

It wasn't long before Bennett picked up the thief's scent, and confirmed it after spotting a trail of LINKS that were haphazardly sprinkled across the stage. He followed the trail all through backstage and the dressing rooms, through the bathrooms, into the boiler room, up to the balcony, back down to the lobby, out into the back offices, and out the back fire escape! Whoever it was, it was clear they weren't interested in the valuable artifacts. They were only interested in causing chaos!

Bennett tried, he really tried... But chaos ensued.

LINKS are everywhere! It's truly ridiculous how many there are! Sprinkled across the first blogs of HUNDREDS of Tengaged Users, you will find LINKS (currency, bitch) of varying values. They range from 1 to 10, and you should have no trouble finding at least a few...

In the next twenty-four hours, you will collect as many as you can find for your tribe. The two tribes who have collected the highest value of LINKS will win immunity, while the loser will have a date with me at tribal council.

The individual who collects the most for each tribe will also earn a reward that will aid them in their search for the runestone at their camp.

You may Begin now, and you may ask any and all questions!

GO!
2285 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
A LINK may only be claimed by the first person to post their name below the message on the blog.
2285 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I AM CHANGING THE RULES BECAUSE I AM REALIZING HOW TRULY NON NON-LIVE THIS IS.

A LINK may be claimed by EVERYONE who posts their name below. If anyone has any gripes with this please feel free to step forward, but I don't feel it is a rule change that hurts anyone at THIS point. It is still very early in the challenge.
2285 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
Uhhh I past a ton and didn't comment already tho D:
2285 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
when i say below, i mean below the post in the blog. not just the first person to post their name, but every person who posts their name.
2285 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
ThePug
Uhhh I past a ton and didn't comment already tho D:

Yeah that's true but you can find them again. You got the good ole never say die attitude! :D
2285 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
Oh what the fuck I found tons and past them :/
2285 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Well a bunch of people still haven't started yet?

I can also think of a few creative ways to check where you've once been on the web browser :P
2285 days 10 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
i mean, not me check where YOU'VE been. but like, you can check where you've been lol
2285 days 10 hours ago
Hufus

SAME UGH
2285 days 10 hours ago
NoBow

SAME UGH
2285 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Yup, everything everyone else said applies to me
2285 days 10 hours ago
OldNewz
donosaurus_rex
Well a bunch of people still haven't started yet?

I can also think of a few creative ways to check where you've once been on the web browser :P

-----

Dono knows ways to hack your web history people. Watch out!
2284 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I have to say, none of the challenges I created were done so considering how long it may take to collect the results. Woops, but I think it was worth it. Good challenge results! Sending mails out now.
2284 days 7 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
OKAY.

So, I hid a lot of coins.

There were:

- 54 LINKS worth 1
- 60 LINKS worth 2
- 21 LINKS worth 3
- 34 LINKS worth 5
- 6 LINKS worth 10

In total, there were 175 LINKS, worth a total value of 467 LINKS.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!