This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 6] Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 6] Immunity Challenge

1323 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This challenge will be NON-LIVE. It will be posted after tribal council tomorrow.
1322 days ago
donosaurus_rex
This NON-LIVE challenge is called TRIVIAL TEMPTATIONS.

Temptations are back on the menu! You will have until 9:00 PM EST tomorrow to submit answers for a series of trivia questions. The subjects will range from Survivor to Wuyishan.

Since Xingcun is down to five members, I will require FIVE players to submit from each tribe. I will take the first five submissions I get.

Each correct answer in your submission will earn you a point for your tribe. Please submit your entire series of answers in one PM to me on Tengaged. There will be temptations available to the players that submit. Please also remember to include which temptations you intend to bid on in that same message.

Bidding on a temptation will deduct points from your tribe's total score. Here are the temptations and their cost:

- Exile Token (-7 points)
This coin can be played at the beginning of any tribal council. Doing so during the pre-merge phase of the game will allow you to do one of two things, depending on if you are going to tribal or not. If you are attending tribal, you can use it to leave tribal and avoid elimination. You will also forgo your vote. If you are NOT attending tribal, you can force it upon someone on the other tribe. You will effectively save them from elimination, but they will also not be able to vote. After the tribes merge, this token can only be used on yourself. It can no longer be forced onto someone. It is however, transferable. This must be used within the first three hours of a tribal council's thread post. After that time, it cannot be played.

- Mutiny Buff (-5 points)
This white buff will allow the player to immediately drop their buff and switch tribes. This item is not transferable.

- Tribe Hidden Immunity Idol Clue (-3 points)
When you return to your tribe's camp, you will find a clue waiting for you that will help you find the hidden immunity idol.

Here are the questions:

1. Which rock formation is furthest west in the Mount Wuyi region?
(A. Pinshi Rock) or (B. Sangu Rock) or (C. Eagle's Beak Rock) or (D. Horse-head Rock)
2. Which player has had the most total days played in Dono's Survivor Series?
3. Who was the first player to ever be voted out on Day 10 in CBS Survivor?
4. In what year did Mount Wuyi enter UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites?
5. How many self-votes have occurred in Dono's Survivor History (current generation)?
6. Who's luxury item was a vial of sage in CBS Survivor?
7. What is the lowest documented elevation above sea level in the Mount Wuyi region?
8. There is a recurring challenge in CBS Survivor that debuted in Survivor: Thailand. Every player who has won this challenge has gone on to the final tribal council for that season. What is the name of that challenge?
9. How many different documented insect species exist in the Mount Wuyi region?
10. A college was built on Mount Wuyi by Zhu Xi for the study and development of Confucianism. In what dynasty did this occur?
(A. Liao) or (B. Sui) or (C. Song) or (D. Zhou)

Use this template for your answers:

The tribe with the most total points after taking the temptation deductions into consideration will win immunity. The losing tribe will earn a date with me at tribal council. Once the results are posted, the temptations will be distributed. Just as before, if multiple people bid for the same item, the item will be distributed randomly between those who bid on it. In the case of the mutiny buffs, those results will be publicized. The others will remain anonymous.

You have until 9:00 PM EST tomorrow to complete the challenge! Good luck!
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I have the results!
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Here are the correct answers of the trivia questions:

1. Which rock formation is furthest west in the Mount Wuyi region?
(A. Pinshi Rock) or (B. Sangu Rock) or (C. Eagle's Beak Rock) or (D. Horse-head Rock)
2. Which player has had the most total days played in Dono's Survivor Series?
3. Who was the first player to ever be voted out on Day 10 in CBS Survivor?
4. In what year did Mount Wuyi enter UNESCO's list of World Heritage Sites?
5. How many self-votes have occurred in Dono's Survivor History (current generation)?
6. Who's luxury item was a vial of sage in CBS Survivor?
7. What is the lowest documented elevation above sea level in the Mount Wuyi region?
8. There is a recurring challenge in CBS Survivor that debuted in Survivor: Thailand. Every player who has won this challenge has gone on to the final tribal council for that season. What is the name of that challenge?
9. How many different documented insect species exist in the Mount Wuyi region?
10. A college was built on Mount Wuyi by Zhu Xi for the study and development of Confucianism. In what dynasty did this occur?
(A. Liao) or (B. Sui) or (C. Song) or (D. Zhou)

1. (A. Pinshi Rock)
2. Jordan [jman96]
3. Brady Finta
4. 1999
5. 9
6. Christy Smith
7. ~200 m (656 ft)
8. (C. Song)
9. 4,635
10. Step on Up
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The first five submissions I received from Chishi were Tyler, Sag, Alfie, Kim, & Nick. The rest of the tribe was therefor not eligible to bid for temptations.

I received all five accepted submissions from both tribes.
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
And as expected, each player submitted the same set of answers for each tribe. So the incorrect answers were across the board for each tribe.
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Chishi scored 45 points from their trivia answers!

Collectively, they answered only #5 incorrectly.
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Xingcun scored 30 points from their trivia answers!

Collectively, they answered #1, #7, #9, & #10 incorrectly.
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Both tribes have temptation deductions.

Chishi will have 7 points deducted from their score.
Xingcun will have 3 points deducted from their score.

No mutiny buffs were taken.

TOTAL SCORES
------------------
Chishi - 38
Xingcun - 27

For a third consecutive time, CHISHI WINS IMMUNITY!
1321 days 2 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
*hands immunity to Tyler*

Congratulations! The seven of you are, once again, safe from elimination. You can head on back to camp and enjoy the night off.

For Xingcun, you know the drill by now. One of you is about to head to the Edge. Tribal council will be posted shortly. You will have until 7:30 PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote.

Temptations will be delivered to those who successfully claimed them later tonight.

There will be a LIVE immunity challenge tomorrow night at 8:00 PM EST. Tomorrow is the last day I have to work on this project for work, so I will admit there is a small chance I will have to push this to later in the night. I reallly don't think I'll have to though so I'm going to commit to an 8:00 start time now. I'll keep you all updated on Skype tomorrow if I find out I'm going to be stuck at work again.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!