This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 4] Big News!

Topic » [Ep. 4] Big News!

1309 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Come on in everyone!
1309 days ago
DrPepsi
Here
1309 days ago
TMAN54445
HI MY DONO
1309 days ago
Larson8897
Here
1309 days ago
VinSincent
Here
1309 days ago
jungleman111
Here
1309 days ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1309 days ago
crazybone5000
heyhey
1309 days ago
donosaurus_rex
Welcome from the Edge of Extinction...
Witos, Nate, & Logan, voted out at last night's tribal council.

Welcome from the Mount Wuyi Resting Site...
Ali, Brian, Cam, Darrius, Hoop, Kim, Nick, Tris, & Tyler.

And still sitting intact from Xingcun...
Alfie, Rohan, Sag, & Vincent.
1309 days ago
chillum
Hello
1309 days ago
donosaurus_rex
You have been playing this game for 10 virtual days now. 13 remain.

Whether appropriate in your mind or not, someone is about to come back from the Edge. After only three eliminations, the first Edge Return Challenge is happening!!!
1309 days ago
chillum
Good luck Nate and Witos :)
1309 days ago
VinSincent
Interesting, and then propably 7 7 swap
1309 days ago
chillum
(is this challenge live dono)
1309 days ago
donosaurus_rex
This challenge will feature four different competitions. They will all take place over the course of the next two days. Once we have a winner, I will reveal what comes next. In the meantime, the individuals at the Resting Site will have tasks of their own to complete back at their camp.

Members of Xingcun, you will be watching this challenge, but by its conclusion, your situation will change as well.

I will be giving details of the challenge only to the players in the Edge for now. You will all see progress on this thread when the time is right.

Like I said, this is going to take the next 48 hours. I know this game probably doesn't need the slowdown, but you all have that time to socialize and prepare for the journey that lies ahead. For some of you, this time may even offer you unexpected virtues. Be vigilant.
1307 days ago
Larson8897
Yall are gonna love the next update NGL

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!