This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Ep. 2] Immunity Challenge

Topic » [Ep. 2] Immunity Challenge

1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This NON-LIVE challenge is called SCRAMBLED TEMPTATIONS.

For today's challenge, you must work with your tribemates to unscramble a series of jumbled words/phrases. Each player in the tribe must submit a list of the words/phrases unscrambled. For each scramble correctly solved, you will earn a point.

I will say again, each of you must submit for this challenge. You can work together all you want to solve the scrambles, but when it comes time to submit, you must each do it. You will all earn individual scores that will then be combined to give your tribe a total score for the challenge.

Here are the scrambles.

[1] RATIMLIY RANABIBAR MNOTNIUAS
[2] HAOBE HSLIL
[3] UOYAINT KAEP
[4] AMRK UTNBTRE
[5] FNIAJU
[6] FJEF TPBSOR
[7] DEAJ EIMAND KEAP
[8] ENEREGVRE
[9] ENDINENB ERRIV
[10] LESO OSUVRVIR
[11] UERNESONT
[12] LUULOONH
[13] GETRI IGORNRA KCRO
[14] HWASNUYI

Use this answer key when submitting your solutions. Please only make one submission. Only the first one will count, so double check your work. I will not count any subsequent submissions.

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]

This challenge is not so straight forward, however. When you make your submissions, each of you will be eligible to spend some of the points you earn on a series of temptations. At a cost to your tribe's final score, you will be able to submit a bid for any/all of the following (only one available per tribe):

- Partial Hidden Immunity Idol #1 (-4 points)
This Partial Immunity Idol must be combined with another of its kind in order for it to function as a Hidden Immunity Idol. Please note that this cannot be transferred across tribal lines.

- Partial Hidden Immunity Idol #2 (-4 points)
This Partial Immunity Idol must be combined with another of its kind in order for it to function as a Hidden Immunity Idol. Please note that this cannot be transferred across tribal lines.

- Target Blocker (-3 points)
A target blocker is a tool that can be played within the first three hours of a tribal council posting (or first ten minutes of tonight's tribal due to Fast Forward).

If Dono plays one on Kolby (for example), it prevents Kolby from being able to vote for Dono for that tribal council (extends to a re-vote). In that scenario, Kolby & the entire tribe would be informed of the decision and a post would be made immediately in the tribal council thread. This tool is non-transferable, but is playable up to and including the final six.

---------------------------------------------------------
If three individuals on a tribe make a bid for "Partial Hidden Immunity Idol #1", all three will be deducted 4 points. The temptation will then be randomly granted to one of the three. Only the individual who secures the temptation will know where it ended up.

Please specify if you are bidding on Partial Hidden Immunity Idol #1 or #2 (or both).

Should you choose to, you are allowed to bid for multiple temptations.

When the results are announced, the point deductions will be revealed, but not the individuals that bid on them.

Please include which temptations you'd like to bid for in your message containing the unscrambled solutions.

The two tribes with the highest score after all is said and done will secure immunity and earn the night off from tribal council. The lowest scoring tribe will earn a date with me at tribal council, where someone will join Witos on the Edge of Extinction. The surviving players from that tribe will join Ali, Hoop, & Tris at the Mount Wuyi Resting Site.

Big stakes, you have until 10:00 PM EST tomorrow to send me your submissions (PLEASE SEND THROUGH TENGAGED MAIL, TO HELP ME MAKE SURE I DON'T MISS A SUBMISSION).
1314 days 5 hours ago
Larson8897
For the ones with 2 words. Do each group of words have their own set or can letters go on  either side of the space for 1 word
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
There are tiebreaker rules in place.

1st Tiebreaker - The tribe that bid for fewer temptations.
2nd Tiebreaker - The tribe that had the most consecutive correct unscramble solutions.
3rd Tiebreaker - The tribe with the smallest time difference between the first submission and the last.
1314 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Larson8897
For the ones with 2 words. Do each group of words have their own set or can letters go on  either side of the space for 1 word

Each word is scrambled separately!
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
~20 minutes left to complete the challenge!
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
The challenge is over! Time to announce the results!
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I received 11 out of 12 submissions.
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
I will first announce the results of the unscrambles, and then afterwards, we will see the point deductions that occurred from temptations.
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For Chishi...

4/4 submissions

Brian - 13 points
Logan - 13 points
Nick - 13 points
Tyler - 13 points

(#5 was Fujian, not Fuijan)
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For Sangu...

3/4 submissions

Cam - 14 points
Darrius - 0 points (did not submit)
Kim - 14 points
Nate - 14 points
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
For Xingcun...

4/4 submissions

Alfie - 14 points
Rohan - 14 points
Sag - 14 points
Vincent - 14 points
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Chishi resisted all temptation.

No change in score! (final tally = 52)
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Sangu fell to temptation.

-8 points in total! (final tally = 34)
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Xingcun fell to temptation.

-8 points in total! (final tally = 48)
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
This means that Chishi & Xingcun win immunity! Congratulations!

Sangu, despite the solid effort, you fell short. You have earned yourself a date with me at tribal council tonight. One member of Sangu will be the second member voted out of the game and potentially sent to the Edge of Extinction.

This also means that the survivors of tonight's tribal council will head to the Mount Wuyi Resting Site and join Ali, Hoop, & Tris. You will have approximately 22 hours to determine the vote. Tribal council will be posted soon.
1313 days 4 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Temptations will be randomized if appropriate, and sent to the recipients via Tengaged Mail. Those will be sent out immediately. Stay tuned.

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!