This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan [Applications Open!]

Topic » Dono's Survivor S7: Wuyishan..

1323 days 16 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Season seven of Dono's Survivor is here to make its mark!

An unspecified number of contestants will embark on a journey that will take them to Mount Wuyi in the Fujian province of China. This beautiful mountain range will take your breath away, but be cautious not to let it take your mind as well. These crowded hills are difficult to navigate, and only those with the mightiest of wits can emerge unscathed. Also known as Wuyishan, this entrancing setting is where the next batch of contestants will set up camp.

And in a first for Dono's Survivor Series, those who are voted out this season will have a chance to get back in the game. A variant of Edge of Extinction will be in play (no tokens).

The game is slated to begin on Saturday September 26th (kicking off with a NON-LIVE challenge).

If you are interested, please copy the application below, fill it out, and send it to me in a Tengaged PM.
If you are interested, please copy the application below, fill it out, and send it to me in a Tengaged PM.

Season Seven ~ Wuyishan Applications
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEMOGRAPHICS
----------------------------
Name (& last initial):
Activity Level:

OPEN RESPONSE QUESTIONS
----------------------------
Current Group Games Participating in:

Reason(s) for Applying:

Can you make challenges between 6 and 11 PM EST?

How do you feel about the simplified Edge of Extinction twist?

Can you try to send a confessional at least once an episode?

Will you be available to play if we aim to begin this Saturday?
1317 days ago
donosaurus_rex
*APPLICATIONS CLOSED*

open group

APPS OPEN - Dono's Survivor S8

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!