This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of passage

Topic » Rites of passage

2182 days 6 hours ago
themissinglink
20th - Josh (JoshBB1999)
19th - Glen (glen5544)
18th - Rachelle (Futbolistotvhd) *Medically evacuated*
17th - Timothy (naruto213)
16th - Christian (Christian37)
**Tribe Swap**
15th - Dono (donosaurus_rex)
14th - Sergio (sihz)
13th - James (J2999)
12th - Giraffez (Giraffez)
11th - Haz (hazbez94)
10th - Brady (CoachWade)
9th - Brian K (BrainJak)
8th - Brendan (MvrshmallowCat)
7th - Nick (jmain14)
6th - Hoop (lhooper902976)
5th - Ross (Ross56)
2181 days 15 hours ago
Jacadeux
20th - Josh (JoshBB1999)
- There were a lot of Kavaratti that I never took the time to talk to. Josh was one of them.
19th - Glen (glen5544)
- Glen! What happened? You were one of the few Kavaratti that I DID reach out to, :( Really didn't want to see you go.
- Get well soon.
- I never spoke with Timothy, :( Another Kavaratti that I never took the time to meet.
- The first Agatti to go, :( You were a victim of a mandatory tribal council twist. You were an active player who went before his time. I wonder how the game would have changed if you had been around longer.
**Tribe Swap**
- Again, there were a lot of Kavaratti who left before I spoke to them. Dono, you were  someone on my list to talk to, because I consider you a power player. But your time was up and I missed the opportunity.
14th - Sergio (sihz)
- Another Kavaratti to fall before merge. I never spoke to you Sergio, sorry.
13th - James (J2999)
- I was SO excited to be playing a game with you. But like, you were so absent at the beginning that I had to join an alliance whether it included you or not. I didn't want to see you go man, some other time perhaps.
- We didn't talk, but I was low key throwing you under the bus every chance I got. I saw that you had won a previous season and that made you a huge threat in my eyes.
11th - Haz (hazbez94)
- Yeah man, I voted for you. I didn't regret it right away, but I sure did regret it later. I was afraid of not voting with the majority immediately after merge and I wasn't seeing any way to swing the votes back to our side. :(
10th - Brady (CoachWade)
- Brady, I know it was lazy gameplay for me to be so dead set on sticking with my original alliance. But out of all the people I spoke to in this game, you were literally the last person. You were an element in the game that I knew the least about, and I have a loyalty streak in me that's hard to break.
9th - Brian K (BrainJak)
- OMG, how far we've come since our first group game where I felt you betrayed me and then didn't vote for you in finals... wait, edit out that last part.
- I have no idea if targeting you was good for my game or bad for my game. You were so distant that it makes it hard to know anything about you. You seemed really nice the once or twice that I saw you speak on Skype.
7th - Nick (jmain14)
- I was blindsided right along with you. I'm told you were after me, and it seems everyone at F7 was, so it's entirely possible. I was also told that you weren't after me, so double damn.
- Hoop, I thought long and hard about my decision to steal your spot. I felt I was weighing your faith in me against my desire to advance past 6th place. In the end, I decided that since we hadn't really ever been working together in this game, I wasn't required to be loyal to you. It was still a painful event and the worst moment in this game for me so far.
5th - Ross (Ross56)
- Ross, you gave me life in this game. If you feel you sacrificed yourself for me, then I shall work extra hard to pull out one last win to hopefully make it worth it.
2181 days 14 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
20th - Josh (JoshBB1999)
Apparently you had decided to move on from Tengaged, so that was my reason for voting you out. Hope life is good.
19th - Glen (glen5544)
I saw potential in working with you, but the majority alliance wanted you gone and I couldn't do anything.
You were the first person to target me a lot, I have respect for that and hope everything is well.
Tim!! My first true ally in this game that I genuinely enjoyed working with. Had fun with you and you are missed in this game. <3
Sadly, I never got to meet you, hope you're doing well.
**Tribe Swap**
I knew you weren't gonna keep your final 2 promise to me, but I didn't know you were targeting me along with your alliance. Good game and no hard feelings.
14th - Sergio (sihz)
Ah, Sergio. I genuinely saw an opportunity to work with you, but you showed me multiple times you couldn't be trusted. Again, no hard feelings, hope life is good.
13th - James (J2999)
I had a hard time proving you that I was being honest with you haha. You were definitely gonna go farther had it not been for a tribal of you, me and Ross. Good game and hope you're doing well.
I sent you on Exile because I wanted to grow closer to you, really sad our paths didn't cross in this game.
11th - Haz (hazbez94)
You gave me a hard time at the merge, sometimes I thought we were good, sometimes I knew you were targeting me, but after all, I respect the move you tried to make. Ultimately, I had to target you as payback haha. No hard feelings.
10th - Brady (CoachWade)
I genuinely trusted you in the beginning, I approached you first out of everyone and I thought for sure we could make something happen together. Sadly, we couldn't get on the same page, but I have respect for you as you went out fighting.
9th - Brian K (BrainJak)
You were the trickiest person to handle in this entire cast hahaha. You were definitely on to me and while I had to lie to you, it was so I would stay and get to this point. No hard feelings, much respect and I know you're gonna roast me at FTC if I make it.
I really don't know why we never talked much, I tried to reach out, but I didn't get feedback.
7th - Nick (jmain14)
My son! You were a troublemaker, weren't you? I really wanted to trust you, and I did for some time, but sadly it couldn't go on like that anymore. Much respect for you and you played a good game.
I don't know if you ever considered me an ally in this game, but I think it's a shame we went on separate ways in this game. We could have made some damage together, but the trust wasn't there.
5th - Ross (Ross56)
Finally Ross! If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have made it out of Kalpeni alive. Really owe you for that, and we drifted apart in the mid game, but I'm glad we reconnected at the end. No hard feelings at all, you know you played well and I wish you were still here.
2181 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
20th - Josh (JoshBB1999)
I was sad to see you quit the game and tengaged. I’ve known you for quite some time and you’re a sweet kid. A part of me was kinda relieved though that you going would make me less of a target since you were a member of my frat. I hope things are going better for you.
19th - Glen (glen5544)
We never had the pleasure of speaking unfortunately. I heard good things about you from others so hopefully i’ll get the opportunity to get to know you at a later date.
You didn’t seem very invested in this game due to your lack of voting. It was weird to me because I saw you chat in the forum and you seemed like a lively character.
Ugh people on OT said you were probably going to be the vote but I was hoping it wasn’t true since you and i had built up a good rapport. I considered sending you to exile during my individual immunity, but I had already made an alliance with Brady and knew I’d receive the idol clues from him. Information was power and he’d already been to exile once before. You had wanted me to send Sergio so you could make a move in the game, so I’m sorry I wasn’t able to help you. I was greedy at the time :x Hope to play with you again sometime!
I’m the one that targeted you and I’m sorry I had to end your game so early. Word on the street was you were close to Dono, who I saw as one of the fiercest competitors here. And if I couldn’t vote Dono himself, I was going to make him weaker. You and I spoke once or twice but I wasn’t all that connected to you. Based on the knowledge of your relationship to OT, I figured Dono might be sending you idol clues when he went to exile and I wasn’t going to keep someone here that had an advantage. You were blindsided which sucked for you, but it was a win for me :x
**Tribe Swap**
I was in close contact with the people on your tribe and was honestly so excited that they were going to take you out so I didn’t have to directly get my hands bloody at merge. Consider it a huge compliment that you have a reputation as a great game player and host on this site. I was definitely coming for you, which is why I never spoke to you :p
14th - Sergio (sihz)
We never spoke, but I knew you were tied to Dono as well. Maybe in another game our paths will cross!
13th - James (J2999)
I was really excited to work with you this game since we just played Ashley’s survivor. In that game we were on opposite sides so I wanted to combine forces in this game. I knew you were great at challenges and i always liked our convos. Sadly this game you weren’t all that active and we didn’t get the chance to play this game together like I’d envisioned. Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm for us lol
I knew you were going because Brady was dead set on keeping Hoop in the game, which left Chris with no choice. But I was hoping you’d stay cause I was looking forward to getting to know you. I’d seen your name around the site but we’d never been in a game together. I was aware of your prior win and was interested in teaming up at merge...sadly that wasn’t able to happen. I feel like you could’ve gone far if not for that vote.
11th - Haz (hazbez94)
Aww Haz, I really like you and even starred you into my frat during the game. We talked a lot but I feel like not having Skype kinda held you back in some ways. I trusted you to some extent, but I knew you were socializing and making deals all over the place and that made me nervous (but also respect you as a player). I was very torn about the vote approaching that tribal...lucky for me I had convinced Ross to send me to exile so I could be safe and play both sides. Merge always shakes things up and to your detriment, it shook you out of the game :( you’re a fun player and I hope to align with you again in the future.
10th - Brady (CoachWade)
You are craaaaaaaaazy (in a good way). You’re always scheming and ready to make big moves. I aligned with you from the beginning but I had screenshots of you saying what a threat I was and how I needed to go sooner than later. Well now, that doesn’t work for me so I had to get you out of here first lol. I just had to convince people you didn’t have the exile idol without revealing I actually had it :p You’re a really good player in my opinion so I have respect for your game play even if we did argue.
9th - Brian K (BrainJak)
You were one of the few people I knew going into this game. I REALLY like you and liked having the Cast Iron Kittens alliance, but I knew 1000000% you were more in Jimmy’s corner than mine - this made me keep an eye on you :p I did want you to go, but not this early. It was a bummer to tell you goodbye.
I felt like eventually you were going to ninja your way to the end of this game. From other group games, you have a history of being a competition beast. We didn’t see that from you here so i was waiting and waiting and waiting….and then due to the voting twist, I figured it was better to send you on your way before you woke from hibernation and dominated the game. Who knows if this would’ve happen but I’m glad you went when you did.
7th - Nick (jmain14)
Grandson! Voting you was no fun but I considered you one of the biggest, if not the biggest, threats in the game. You, Chris, Jimmy, and I had received no votes at this point and you were very well liked by all. You’re just this super chill, easy to talk to guy :) You had a good chance at winning this game which is why I ended up turning on you. I’m sorry!
Hoop, hoop, hoop….we literally never spoke a single word. You may have some crazy opinions of me idk lol. Not talking to you was part of my strategy because then I could always have someone’s name to throw out and not have a guilty conscience and not lie when I repeatedly said “idk him” or “we’ve never talked.” I feel bad that you put your game in someone else’s hands. But after not talking to you all game, it didn’t make sense for me to start at that point...you wouldn’t have trusted a thing I’d say because we had no relationship. Better luck to you next time cause you were the Mookie to Jimmy’s Alex (Fiji).
5th - Ross (Ross56)
I had so many different opinions of you this game, but at the end of the day I thought you were fun to play with. I’m very thankful to you for sending me to exile, which got me an idol...which ironic enough, the vote I used it sent you home :x You played all sides but the different time zone made things weird imo cause I just didn’t talk to you as much as I did the other players. I think you would’ve made it to finale had you not “sacrificed yourself for Jimmy.” You helped a lot of players throughout the game, so props to you!
2181 days 11 hours ago
IRandomal123
20th - Josh (JoshBB1999)
I honestly was a bit shocked when you were the first one to go. You seemed pretty active to me. I'm sorry we never got to met.
19th - Glen (glen5544)
I had already gotten word that you that were getting voted out of your tribe. I felt bad for you, but I couldn't do anything to help. Sorry we couldn't meet.
Lol you were literally my first alliance of this game! The skeleton alliance and I was so stupid I did not realize you were on the other Tribe. You were actually excited to work with me, and so was I to work with you. In a sense, you killed my skeleton more by getting evacuated lol
I really never met you either. There were a lot of Kavaratti that were going at this point that I didn't get the chance. I have a feeling you would be a wildcard tbh.
Honestly out of all the Tribal Councils I've been to in this game. You were the one person I really had no decision with in terms of sending you out. I knew you were super close to Dono which was a heavy reason why you were sent out. I have a feeling you would have killed this game if you made it further.
**Tribe Swap**
Honestly I really like you as a person. As a player in this game though I really did not want to take a chance of you going further. I believe you would have gotten an idol and possibly even win the game if you had not gone. This tribal marked taking out a power player such as yourself. However, I feel like we would do damage together in another game.
14th - Sergio (sihz)
Honestly I spoke more to your tribe when you went to Tribal Council compared to my own Tribe. I believe me speaking to Ross ultimately influenced you going that Tribal. I do know though that you would be a power player too.
13th - James (J2999)
Lol um you blamed me for you going that Tribal Council which at first I did not really understand. I did not physically vote you out, but I know that talking to Ross was a reason you went. Ross wanted to stay loyal to me and Stephen. I planted the seeds for you to go, but not the action.
I strategically wanted to keep you in the game at the time because I did not really know Hoop that well. I did want want to draw rocks though after a revote. Also kudos to you for actually have winning a season already before. I feel like you would have been a bigger threat if you were more active.
11th - Haz (hazbez94)
You excluded me from the majority alliance on the original Tribe which really made me distrust you. The reason you went was because you were a bit messy in terms of wanting Stephen out and then me or Brendan. You were not exactly my first target when the merge came, but ultimately I knew it had to be done. I'm sorry things went down like this. I wish we could have been on the same page more.
10th - Brady (CoachWade)
You're a sneaky person LOL! I had known you had wanted me out since Giraffez was voted out. I honestly did not want to vote you out so early in the merge, but I did not exactly have the power to do that. You think I could influence people and trust me I was pitching for you all night and it really wasn't working. Theres a habit in this game where we always work together and then see who will strike first at each other. I have always liked you as a person and have always enjoyed playing with you. I wish we could have played a bit longer tbh.
9th - Brian K (BrainJak)
Brian I honestly had no idea you trusted me so much after this vote went down that I almost would have reconsidered voting you out. I had always gotten mixed messages from you on our original Tribe and I believed you were closer with Jimmy and others. My talks with you were definitely real and had nothing to do with the game. I know you were mad at me after I voted you out. I hope you understand though it was strictly strategical and nothing personally. I underestimated you in terms of who you were as a person.
Honestly I'm kinda shocked you made it this far lol. I tried to say hi to you, but I don't remember if I ever got a response from you. To me this was the safest vote by far all game because I really was not going to take the chances with anyone else winning Immunity. Sorry.
7th - Nick (jmain14)
Ok you're probably going to hate me grandson. However, I originally wanted you out at Final 10 because in my eyes you were winning this game and you were such a wildcard to me. That alliance we had was probably one of my favorites for a long time. It was not an easy task voting you out, but it had to be done before you could ultimately get me out. You definitely got the UTR edit lol.
I've known what would happen at every Tribal Council up to yours. Your voting out shocked me so much because I really did not think you were going. We talked a bit during the game and it seemed we were on different sides a lot. I'm sorry it went down like that because your vote out was truly a blindside to me.
5th - Ross (Ross56)
The biggest regret I have this game was bringing you into the Outsiders Alliance lol. You played all sides of the game so well that sometimes I could not tell if you were being honest with me. I started this game with the idea that we were both on the outs. However, you were not letting me know as much as you did. You played a great game and ultimately I had no other choice but to vote you out since everyone else was Immune at this point. Good game and no hard feelings going forward.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!