This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 - Kavaratti

Topic » Tribal Council #2 - Kavaratti

2193 days 6 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Once again you were soundly beaten in the challenge.

Nick (jmain14) - How do you think Exile Island is impacting this season?

Glen (glen5544) - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Sergio (sihz) - Do you think that the vote changes because you know that one of your   will be returning after this vote?

Stephen (SimvivorWay) - Do you think that people will use Exile Island as a chance to take control of the game?

Timothy (naruto213) - Last time around the vote was pretty one sided, do you expect a similar result tonight?

Rachelle (Futbolistotvhd) - Do you think there are people on this tribe not pulling their weight?

Dono (donosaurus_rex) - Are concerned about the fact that you were isolated on Exile Island during the last vote?

Hoop (lhooper902976) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2193 days 6 hours ago
jmain14
Nick (jmain14) - How do you think Exile Island is impacting this season?

I think that whoever going to Exile each time is being given a huge advantage. For example, people are working their asses off to get an advantage in this game, and it's really hard. Exile impacts this season siginificantly this time around.
2193 days 5 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono (donosaurus_rex) - Are concerned about the fact that you were isolated on Exile Island during the last vote?

Of course! I really like this tribe, and I don't want to write anyone's name down. If everyone else feels the same, then that makes writing DONO down a hell of a lot easier. But I promise I didn't find anything! Actually, Link, you never took me to Exile. We stopped at Gimp Island on the way and lost track of time. Old habits die hard.
2193 days 5 hours ago
sihz
Sergio (sihz) - Do you think that the vote changes because you know that one of your   will be returning after this vote?

vote is always changing no matter if there's someone in exile or not. There are many factors to consider with the exile island twist, did the person get an advantage? we cant get them out? whos that person connected with within the tribe? so many things. But if you get too distracted with whats going on in exile, you could get lost in your current tribe so its definitely a changing environment.
2193 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop (lhooper902976) - Do you think there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?
I actually do think there is an obvious target tonight, whether they are aware or not, we will see.
2193 days 4 hours ago
naruto213
Timothy (naruto213) - Last time around the vote was pretty one sided, do you expect a similar result tonight?

I have no clue seems like last vote was a special circumstance
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Rachelle
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Glen
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Glen
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Rachelle
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Glen - 2
Rachelle - 2
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
Glen
2192 days 7 hours ago
themissinglink
Sixth vote
Rachelle

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!