This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 - Darwin

Topic » Tribal Council #5 - Darwin

2231 days 5 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  Mel has individual immunity and cannot be voted out.

me2013 - You really were really determined to win today, do you believe you would be going home if you didn't have immunity?

jman96 - None of the original or swapped tribes are coming in with a majority tonight.  What does that mean for the vote?

hellomynameis - Is there an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Chandelier - How does the game change now that we have merged?

Chastain - It is very rare that three tribes actually merge into one tribe, how do you think that will impact the vote?

Vanhow10 - How much will tonight's vote reveal about the destination of this season?

Gleality - At the last tribal council you said you expected to go home but clearly you didn't do you think you have been given a second chance in this game?  Will you do anything differently?

Wade - There could potentially be 4 hidden immunity idols out there.  How will that influence the vote tonight?

Maladus - Are new alliances being formed tonight?

Bulldozer - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

ziggyzaggy - No one else other than Mel really put in a strong effort during today's challenge, why do you think that is?

Please send me your vote by 4pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2231 days 4 hours ago
Wade
I predict fireworks
2231 days 4 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
ziggyzaggy - No one else other than Mel really put in a strong effort during today's challenge, why do you think that is?

By the time I actually checked the challenge I was already out of it, so i knew there was no way i could win
2231 days 3 hours ago
Chastain
Chastain - It is very rare that three tribes actually merge into one tribe, how do you think that will impact the vote?

More uncertainty and paranoia, I believe.
2231 days 3 hours ago
me2013
Anything can happen. I love endurance challenges, what can I say and it is probably the only type of challenge that suits my timezone. It wasn't so much that I needed it, although who knows, more that I wanted it. Nothing is free in life so I had to work for it.
2230 days 16 hours ago
VanHow10
Vanhow10 - How much will tonight's vote reveal about the destination of this season?

I think because of the fact that we merged from three tribes, this vote is going to reveal almost nothing. Or, more accurately: we won't know for sure what this vote means until the next one is figured out. Every merge vote is foundational to the game at hand but with no easy alliances in the mix and tribal lines all askew, there's still a lot of fog on the map.
2230 days 15 hours ago
Gleality
Well ofcourse i been given a second chance and i am so grateful,to be honest i felt like my back was against the wall and that there was no hope but i always had faith,and i guess that is what keeps me going, i'm obviously gonna have to play differently but i mean this game is unpredictable can cannot really plan until the last minute,no one really knows what is gonna happen next,twists might come our way,idols might be in play ,blindsides will happen, it makes me so nervous
2230 days 12 hours ago
Chandelier
Chandelier - How does the game change now that we have merged?

the game has become more individual now and I feel that the reasons for votes also because when you arrive merge reasons that keep you in the game during the tribal game begin to be reasons for you to be voted out
2230 days 3 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
ziggyzaggy
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Bulldozer
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
hellomynameis
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
jman
2230 days 2 hours ago
themissinglink
Fifth vote
hellomynameis

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!