This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Genovesa

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Genovesa

2234 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  It was a tough day for you, losing a member during the challenge after you started so well.

Waggamuffin - What happened today, it was a decent start but you guys just didn't keep it up?

Maladus - This tribe will be down 2 members after tonight, is that a big concern going forward?

Bulldozer - You are the only member of the original Genovesa on this tribe, how worried are you that you could be targeted because of that?

ziggyzaggy - How much are the old tribal alliances going to factor into tonight's vote?

Please send me your vote by 5pm EST tomorrow.  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2234 days 15 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Bulldozer - You are the only member of the original Genovesa on this tribe, how worried are you that you could be targeted because of that?

I am totally worried, survivor is about the relationships and the alliances you can build and obtain. They say if it aint broke dont fix it and why not stick with old tribe members and people youve worked with before. But I'm trying my hardest to stay in it and make friends
2233 days 21 hours ago
themissinglink
2/4 votes received.
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.  I'll read the votes.
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Ziggyzaggy
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Waggamuffin
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Waggamuffin
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Waggamuffin - 2
Ziggyzaggy - 1
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
5th person voted out of Link's Survivor Galapagos
Waggamuffin
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
waggamuffin, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

waggamuffin, the tribe has spoken.
2233 days 19 hours ago
themissinglink
And then there were three... If you guys don't want to follow waggamuffin, you are really going to have fight hard.  Take you stuff and head back to camp.

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!