This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Genovesa

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Genovesa

2238 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Take a seat guys.  An absolute blowout in the challenge today and that is why you have ended up here:

Gleality - You put in a strong effort for your tribe today, are you annoyed that it wasn't matched by some?

Bulldozer - Are you concerned that given that disparity in scores that this tribe just isn't going to be strong enough to compete?

Magix - Do you think that there is an obvious target for tonight's vote?

Kamilynne - Do you think the marooning starting without people knowing who was on their tribes could have created cross-tribal alliances that will impact tonight's vote?

Chastain - Are you concerned that your reputation in this series could make you a target?

Chandelier - What will you be basing your vote tonight on?

Please send me your vote by 1pm EST tomorrow (Sunday).  No vote means self vote.  If you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, please message me saying so.
2238 days 12 hours ago
Chastain
Well theres a difference between reputation and track record. Yes i did win twice, and conversely i lost twice as well. And thats my track record. But my reputation is of that who is genuine and plays with a semblance of morality and loyalty, and so if people use that to make their opinions about me, i believe that they'll gravitate towards working with me. And sorry about not showing up i just blanked and thought the season starts tonight and so since im not active anywere else on this site i didnt log in last night and forgot about the premier completely.
2238 days 12 hours ago
Gleality
You know what its like day 1 and we've just started off ,we lost now but I think we will learn from our mistakes and be the best we can be for the future, yes I worked hard in the challenge but so did the rest of my team and I feel like we are a strong team moving forward.
2238 days 9 hours ago
Chandelier
I will base my vote on our last challenge.
We had Chastain that was inactive but appeared and apologized and Magix that has been inactive for 2 days which can cause us great future damage if we do not change it
2238 days 8 hours ago
KamiLynne
It’s possible!! But alliances within the tribe are also dire in this game!
2238 days 8 hours ago
KamiLynne
But if those alliances exist, they could be very helpful come the merge
2238 days 5 hours ago
KamiLynne
Magix, are you going to show up at all?
2237 days 23 hours ago
themissinglink
3/6 votes received.
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
*Collects urn*
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok.  Once the votes are read the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
First vote
Magix
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Second vote
Chandelier
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Third vote
Magix
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Magix - 2
Chandelier - 1
2237 days 13 hours ago
themissinglink
Fourth vote
Magix

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!