This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7

2221 days 15 hours ago
themissinglink
Come on in guys.

We welcome Kara back from Exile Island.

First things first, Ross I will take it back.  Once again immunity is back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is very simple, it is a one minute challenge.  That's right it will only take one minute to complete today's challenge.  It is very simple you have to mail me saying

BEGIN ONE MINUTE CHALLENGE

Please note this must be in the subject box.  You then have one minute to send me as many PMs as you possibly can.  The only rule is that the PMs cannot be blank, they must contain something although what they contain does not matter.  The minute starts as soon as you send your first message saying BEGIN ONE MINUTE CHALLENGE this will be judged using the timestamp on the message.  After that every message you send will score a point for you.  If there is a tie it will be settled by the person that uses the most variation in their messages.

If you have any questions please post them here before you start the challenge.

You have until 4pm EST tomorrow to complete the challenge, although if it is finished before that I will announce the results early.

Survivors ready!

GO!
2221 days 15 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh speed, super 馃憥馃徏
2221 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yuck, I hate speed comps
2220 days 15 hours ago
IRandomal123
My result is going to be an embarassment..
2220 days 15 hours ago
Jacadeux
I took a nap and almost missed it entirely
2220 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Is there a merge idol?
2220 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Sorry for the delay
2220 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Ok I will go over the full results shortly but the winner of the challenge is Jimmy!
2220 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
Congratulations Jimmy you are safe from the vote tonight.
2220 days 14 hours ago
CoachWade
Grats Jimmy

Takes my seat at 10th
2220 days 14 hours ago
themissinglink
And also to answer your question Kara, there is a merge idol.  I will send out the clue after tribal has been posted.
2220 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
Gotcha, thanks link
2220 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
And Grats jimmy!
2220 days 14 hours ago
jmain14
Congrats Jimmy!
2220 days 13 hours ago
Jacadeux
omg!!!! I won something!!

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!