This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHALLENGE #5: The Prince is having a Ball!

Topic » CHALLENGE #5: The Prince is..

3219 days 4 hours ago
Zoeygasms
Hello, hello, hello, ladies! Now, y'all think you got this shit figured out? Well, much like satellites falling from the sky, things are about to get unpredictable and heated!

I'm gonna come right out with it: We're having the ball early.

That's right, you ladies will have to show us your best get ups, fashions, and outfits and impress the judges in 3 different outfit categories. However, if you thought that we were going to compare 10 of you together at the same time, you were mistaken. Anna Graham and Waa Sabi's SICK'NING advantage was that they got to hand pick your groups (or did I say "teams" as I was talking to them? Oops! Tee hee!).

Now, both groups will have one runway look category in common, but the other two will be completely different from each other. Also, both groups will be judged individually. So this week will see 2 winners, and unfortunately, 2 girls will sashay away.

Here are the groups they choose:

ANNA GRAHAM'S GROUP
-----------------------------
* Anna Graham
* Banana Jonez
* Iris
* Rapture
* Tetanus

WAA SABI'S GROUP
-----------------------------
* Arcane Mega
* Davina
* Deluxe Edition
* Hello Venus
* Waa Sabi

Y'all asked for a twist, eh? Hopefully this is a big bang. Your individual challenges and lip-syncs will be posted very shortly.
3219 days 4 hours ago
Slice
i cant believe this mess

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race V

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!