This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | ANDAMAN & NICOBAR

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | ANDAMAN..

1525 days 16 hours ago
Birks4444
Also, had people not quit, I’d be sitting in the Final 3 with Nehemiah and Hufus, so Josh did got more lucky than any survivor player has ever gotten. Keep that in mind.
1525 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks- You had a great social game and I 100% respect your game because it was AMAZING! But, what was 1 strategic thing that you did in the game?

Thanks Malachi! I really appreciate the compliment and question, its great to see you again. I feel like my social game and strategic game were very interconnected. Me building connections all across the board is what gave me the ability to plan, strategize and connect those dots on that board to get my way in this game. I'll use the example of the Matt vote, since we were both on that tribe, to explain one of my strategic moves.

I had been in the majority alliance of the original Bhakti and post swap Bhakti tribe. My core alliance was Jake, Wade & TJ. And suddenly, there's another tribe swap. All 3 of my main allies were on the other tribe and I was by myself on New Purush. I had been on a tribe with Brian & Nehemiah previously but we were far from close at the time, and I had been with you and we were on opposing sides.

Firstly, I established my position in the tribe by being a helpful tribemate in the immunity challenge (Territory Wars). Everyone except Matt had participated, and I used that to my advantage and began to throw out Matt's name. Not only did I have to get Brian & Nehemiah on board with me, I also had to talk to Hufus about it to make sure I didnt leave anyone feeling mad at me post tribal. But the most important revelation was our relationship. I really wanted to work with you and we had a decently long talk and you quickly became my #1 ally on that tribe. We ensured that at least one of us would go to Out-Post and we got our way that vote. With Brian, him and I also talked and he considered me his closest ally. I would have planned to split the votes between Matt and someone else, even though I knew an idol being played was highly unlikely, but Brian trusted me enough to let me know he had a vote block, and I knew he would play it on Matt, so I was sitting pretty. This is the move that really sped up my game because not only did i successfully manage a unanimous vote on my target, I came into the merge with SO MANY options. Going into that new merge tribe, every single person on Purush trusted me. I feel like that was a really great strategic move I made that set me up to do well for the rest of the game.

And I feel like, despite having been in the majority for most of the game, I've had to persevere through many obstacles like this one. Jake & Nehemiah both quitting hindered me because both were close allies and people I felt I could beat in the end. So when they quit, I had to replan, regroup and get more people to come on board with me. Those quits and Mykel's quit all benefitted Josh & Hufus because they were on the bottom and got to skip rounds because of them.

Thanks for the question Malachi! It was great to work with you briefly and I wish I could have worked with you for longer <3
1525 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
Birks: I respect how you got here having read about it, why should I give you my vote when you didnt even ever do me the respect of answering messages. For a game where eliminated contestants come back to dictate your win, how do you justify treating people like that?

Hey Will, thanks for the question. And yes, I feel very poorly about having done that. I didn't think you would be on the jury, but that is definitely not the reason I didn't talk to you. And it's entirely my fault. I did have my reasons, but I wish I could have responded to you in a way that would progress my game.

So here's the context. I'm usually very busy. I wake up at 6 in the morning, get back from school at 5 pm. Then I have a ton of homework and tutoring to get through, so I usually don't have much time to spare. However, this was only the first bit. When I had realized we swapped, I had planned on talking to all 3 of you, Savannah and Malachi, but I couldnt at the time due to my busy schedule. So I had planned to wait until later the next day.

What happened was, as soon as I came online, Jake tells me all 3 of you are voting for me. And I'm panicked. I would have LOVED to talk to the 3 of you to get the target off of my back, but more importantly connect with all of you so I could get to know you guys. But the circumstances prohibited me from doing that. If I had tried to change the vote, I would have to throw an ally under the bus and they would have completely flipped on me. Also, Jake is a very meticulous player. He likes to set plans in motion and have everyone follow through with them. If I had talked to you guys, it would have completely set him off and it was crucial to keep him on board because his plan would be saving me.

And I definitely didn't plan on never speaking to you guys, far from that. I wanted to reconnect and work with you guys after the vote, and it's unfortunate because you didn't stay. When you left, I connected with Malachi on New Purush and we worked together. I talked to Savannah once we merged and I'm the one who ended up leading the charge to save Savannah 2 votes later. And both of them had voted for me on Bhakti. I definitely didn't ignore anyone else when they were eliminated, I even reached out to Matt, who is my nemesis. And it's unfortunate that I couldn't do that with you. Had you stayed, I would have definitely loved to work with you but under the circumstances, I couldn't without jeopardizing my game.

I hope you can respect my game, because I do think I played the best out of the Final 3 and my game really stepped up once we merged.

LASTLY a question for ALL OF YOU: What is something you did better then the other 2 finalists? And what is something they each did better then you?

This is a fascinating question because I do think I played the best game in various aspects. And no disrespect to Josh or Hufus, because I like and respect them both. I think what was interesting about my game is that I never had to rely on any specific outcome for me to advance. I could have voted incorrectly, voted for a big player, voted for myself and I would still be progressing well in the game. After you, Savannah and Malachi voted for me, I made it through the rest of the game without ever receiving a vote against me.

I guess my answer is positioning. I always had options to fall back on, because I put in work in my social game to make things happen. When I wasnt able to save Savannah and TJ by leading blindside plans due to idols, the majority STILL trusted me because of the bonds I made and I continued being a double agent. Josh & Hufus always had to rely on a specific person leaving the game (which was never actively a move of their own) or a specific quit.

The last 2 quits prohibited me from getting into my ideal Final 3, but no matter how many quits, how many advantages or immunity necklaces, I was always making Final 3 because of my social game and strategic game. I never found an advantage in this game and every quit in this game was an ally of mine and yet I still made it here through the pure ability to survive. I don't think the same can be said for Hufus and Josh.

As to what Hufus and Josh did better than me would be I guess having a connection with each other. I underestimated how close they were in the Savannah vote, in which Hufus flipped to keep Josh. I was focused on building relationships with the jurors more than the people I was probably going to the end with, while I think they did the opposite which really worked out for them.

Thanks for the Questions Will, and If you ever want to play a group game with someone, hit me up!! Id love to get to know you more.
1525 days 15 hours ago
Birks4444
WADE: Birks we spoke about revenge before me and tj made up , how did u get revenge for me ?

WADE!!!! It's so awesome to see you again. And per the wise words of Parvati Shallow when asked on how she planned on beating Sandra, she said "I'll let the universe take care of that for me" and I think that's an insightful quote.

I know Jason flipped on you, but he was my closest ally so I wasn't able to directly take him out. But things do come full circle. By playing a strong game, I was able to outlast all the people that voted you out and I think it comes down to OUTPERFORMANCE. Karma came full circle.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!