This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1- Take The Plunge Part 2

Topic » Episode 1- Take The Plunge..

4144 days 7 hours ago
MatrVincent
Alright, so the team captains sent in who they wanted on their team, and now we have our teams! Teams are posted on the main page.

Anyways, time for part 2 of the challenge! You'll be crossing the Goiky Canal. For this challenge, you must work as a team. ONE PERSON from your team must message me a picture of a boat. I will rate the boat out of 10, and my score decides how many people can ride in it. The people that are in the boat automatically finish. The people not in the boat must post on this topic "I swim across the Goiky Canal" 10 times. First team to have all members finished wins, and the other team goes to Cake at Stake, where one person will be eliminated.

The people finding the pictures are the team captains, Firey and Needle. Once they send me the picture, I will send your team my rating, and you will choose which members are going into the boat. Remember: if you don't go into the boat, you are swimming.

Everyone on your team needs to do this challenge, so encourage them!
4144 days 6 hours ago
Missalice3
Thanks for picking me, pencil wouldn't let me into HER alliance.
4143 days 8 hours ago
MatrVincent
Alright guys, sorry for inactivity. I had a neck spasm and was in bed all yesterday.

Anyways, I'm ending the challenge early, because one of the team captains was inactive and did not send a picture of a boat, so their team will automatically be up for elimination.

The Squishy Cherries are up for elimination. The poll will be up shortly, so be sure to vote!

open group

The BFDI Experience

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!