This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1: Renoster Tribe

Topic » Tribal Council #1: Renoster..

4098 days 21 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Welcome to tribal council. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch, approach the flame, dip it in and get fire. Cause as you know fire represents your life in this game. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

Whole tribe- Why do you think you lost? Is it just one person?

Do you think the other tribe(s) are stronger than you?

What do you think of the cast?

Votes are due by 5-6 p.m. Pacific Time tomorrow. No vote = self vote.
You can't change your VOTE! You can vote now if you want to, so that you won't forget to vote (:

I will post more questions. Good luck.
4098 days 20 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
Honstly. We had a 3 to 2 lead Tracker. We did. and we had 2 people waiting to grab the torch. Unfortunately. Chance would never pass it in the 18 hours time frame i passed it to him. 18hours! that's a lot of time.

Me Ian and disney all were their at the beginning then people started showing up. But chance never did when we needed him most. At this stage in the game. It's about keeping the team strong, and i just feel like he didn't show forth today. But everyone else did. =/
4098 days 20 hours ago
disneygeek
Sorry I felt sleep was more important then an unannounced 2 hour comp
4098 days 20 hours ago
SpaceCadet
Whole tribe- Why do you think you lost? Is it just one person?

I don't think we lost necessarily because of 1 person. We were just slower and less active than the other tribe sadly :(

Do you think the other tribe(s) are stronger than you?

Well we can't tell for sure as this is only the first challenge. We could be better than them at many other things, maybe just not this comp :)

What do you think of the cast?

I can't really reveal that. I haven't met many people yet but for now i like my tribe and I think we can win the next immunity challenge as long as we are 1 step ahead of the other tribe :0
4098 days 19 hours ago
chancepryor
I'm leaving. So I might as well leave
4098 days 19 hours ago
chancepryor
But I vote for Hannah and I don't care who sees.
4098 days 18 hours ago
Hannah_Parks
What a baby chance left the group
4098 days 17 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Chance has left the group and is out of the game! Head back to your camp! Good Night!
4098 days 16 hours ago
SpaceCadet
Bye chance.
4098 days 16 hours ago
MoooHades
Bye chance :(
4098 days 3 hours ago
Caitlynn7
:(

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!