This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

3587 days 8 hours ago
Come on in guys!

"Caltoru tribe walks in"

Zach, JB, and Andrea I will take back the necklace!

"Rainbow Rush"

The aim of this task is to get one person from each of the 15 color levels to mention their name in a blog. However, it MUST be in the order of the color levels.

White
Yellow
Orange
Light Green
Dark Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver
Gold
Sky
Blood
TV Star

The first person to post a blog with the completed task in it wins Immunity.
A couple of rules:
- The people posting can only mention themselves. They cannot mention other names.
- You cannot mention yourself or anyone else.
- Everyone who was on this season is also unable to mention themselves or anyone else.
- If something goes wrong you are allowed to delete posts to sort it out.
- It MUST be in the right order for it to count.
- You can only win if you are the first to post the finished blog in this topic.
- The blog must have been created TODAY (to avoid people using ones from other groups).
-I will reveal the winner TOMORROW @ 11PM EST!

***CREDIT TO SUITMAN13***
3587 days 7 hours ago
Oh also I forgot to say that TTJ will be back Sunday! :)
3586 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
*Glances at Zach*
*Rolls eyes*
3586 days 8 hours ago
Ok this is really sad....I am just going to say that Zach has won immunity but this is sad because you guys don't even make the effort to win immunity like I swear I out of All of TTJ's series have never seen such a cast not in it to win it

*hands Zach the necklace*
Zach you honestly deserve this cause you've done all the challenges....the rest of you pretty much all the fans can predict you guys just will be picked off if you guys don't do anything
3586 days 4 hours ago
pikachu142
:D safe again!
3586 days 1 hour ago
mrcool
LOL Zach a nonlive pro

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!