This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Lying little bitches

Topic » Lying little bitches

3744 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
So this cunt (Avatar20) messages me:

"You talk shit about how you thought I was your friend!! BITCH I thought you were my friend now your throwing me under the bus like a little cunt and trying to get me out well no offense ass fucker you are hated by this whole tribe soo you know before you go turning on people how about keep your mouth fucking shut and get out peacefully and yeah I thought we were friends but you know what you just burned it heffa!!!"

Sorry, did you not try to get rid of Mike at last tribal and when I asked for a final 2 you're like "no, because then we'll have to trash eachother at the finals." Bitch are you stupid?

You're inconsistent... This tribe is at #PagongAlert
3744 days 14 hours ago
Ilikebugs
One thing: You forgot she isnt the only one who hates u
3743 days 12 hours ago
Yeah Natalie your such a liar I didn't say I wanted to go with you to f2 at all because frankly your annoying and tbh no one on our tribe likes you and I wanted mike gone when tayvie made that lie but after I found out it was a lie I wanted tayvie gone but you wanted to blinside mike like why are you lying you might say our tribe needs to keep you or we will get pagonged but we don't need you bitch!!

Also just saying you told me that you had ties to the other tribe!! That's the worst move to ever say chick who tells their tribe that!!??? It means your a threat and you need to go soo bash me all you want you liar!!
3743 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
You're down in numbers so it would be a travesty if I left, don't you think? *winks*
3743 days 11 hours ago
Not really cause we won the challenge chick soo no we wouldn't tbh If you made merge I could just lobby to send you home then and im sure others would too since you claim to have ties to the other tribe :P

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!