This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 100 Theme Information

Topic » TSC BETA 100 Theme Information

1417 days 20 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
Hello everyone! As you all know, next week we are finally reaching the milestone of our ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐•ฅ๐•™ BETA contest! Many ideas have circulated around in my head for the past few weeks, but I feel like since it's our 100th contest, we should celebrate the BEST entries to ever compete in BETA.

That's right - BETA 100 will be a ๐•Ž๐•€โ„•โ„•๐”ผโ„๐•Š edition.

Here are the rules:
- Obviously, you must send a song that has WON Beta. There are many choices to pick from, and I have compiled a list of all of the winners into a google doc: https://tinyurl.com/ydxbh2yk
- Those who have originally sent a winner have PRIORITY when it comes to picking their entry. I'll be in contact with active BETA/TSC contestants who have won in the next few days, to figure out if they want to use a winner of theirs, or if they'd like to compete for another winner when mailers come out on Thursday.
- Duplicates of the same artist will only be permitted if they are sent by the players who have ORIGINALLY won with them. If there are duplicates of an artist, modifications to certain details (their name, etc) will be made so players can differentiate between the winning songs when voting.

I hope we can make this contest one of the most special and competitive BETA editions yet! As I mentioned, I will be in contact with everyone who has won within the next day or two to find out what they're sending.

If anyone has any questions / problems then just message me either here or on Skype  โค๏ธ

- M1chelle
1415 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
this sounds like fun

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!