This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Challenge #1 + Twist #1.

Topic » HOH Challenge #1 + Twist #1.

3622 days 9 hours ago
Lucky17
Hello houseguests, I hope you have been enjoying yourselves tonight, but it's time to get down to serious business. So let's get down to it - it's time to COMPETE!

Your first HOH Challenge this season is... 2048! (http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/ )

This popular tile-moving game has captured the minds and enhanced intelligence for millions of people around the globe, becoming one of the biggest apps/games of the year. And now, it's YOUR turn in the Big Brother house to slide it around! Your goal is to combine as many tiles as you can to get higher numbers, and the person with the highest score will win HOH!

And trust me, not only will this be the FIRST HOH of the season, but a VERY crucial one. This week, we are having a TWIST. The twist is...

Double Eviction!

This week's HOH will have the power to nominate FOUR houseguests from eviction, and the impartial, eligible voters at the end of the week will get to decide which TWO to evict. Seems like a lot of power now, doesn't it? Well I hope y'all are ready, because this week is sure going to be a bumpy ride!

Challenge Start: 6/6 @ 8PM EST
Challenge End: 6/8 @ 11:59PM EST
3622 days 9 hours ago
Lucky17
*SCREENSHOTS ARE A MUST!*
3622 days 9 hours ago
AtlantaHawksFan
Okay.
3622 days 6 hours ago
Evrydaytray
Do we send the screenshots here or somewhere else
3622 days 6 hours ago
TyCooper8
Are screenshots from the mobile game okay? I prefer the feel of it!
3621 days 21 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
omg this challenge was so very hard at first now i get it great first hoh
3620 days 10 hours ago
patkay2014
Where do we send the screenshot?
3619 days 7 hours ago
Lucky17
This week y'all battled it out for HOH by playing 2048. And after about two days of mental torture, the HOH is...

patkay2014.

Congratulations on being the first HOH of the season! And since this is a double eviction episode, you will have to nominate FOUR houseguests for eviction this week. Your nominations are due on June 11th at 3:00PM EST. And after that, the four nominees plus two random houseguests will battle it out for the Power of Veto. Good Luck with your choice!
3618 days 13 hours ago
Futbolistotvhd
-claps and hugs-

open group

Lucky's Big Brother: S1 [HOH Challenge!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!