This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Adam0503: Judges House [RESULT]

Topic » Adam0503: Judges House..

4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
This has been such a hard decision and I'm still not sure about it...But anyway. I will now start judging your performances and then I will select my three finalists. Good luck!

Victoria Justice - Wow. This was so beautiful and I really wasn't expecting this from you. I feel as if this was a really mature performance considering you're from the whole Disney scene. The lyrics were so meaningful and you sang them so beautifully. My only problem is that I'm not sure if you'll connect with the viewing public...Apart from that problem, I enjoyed this performance. However, I'm not sure if you're good enough for the live shows!
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
Cher Lloyd - I didn't really like your audition but I thought this was so good! In your audition I had a problem with your attitude but in this, you came across really likeable, young and fresh. I love the tone to your voice and you have a great range. It was a magnificent acoustic performance. But can you live up to some of the amazing vocalists in this competition? I'm looking for strong vocalists because there is some amazing ones in the other categories. That's a bit of a problem for me...
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
Justin Bieber - I loved you from your very first audition but to be honest with you, this was a bit disappointing. There wasn't enough singing for me! It was all a bit of a show and I don't think it was right for this stage of the competition. However it was really catchy and I think the public would absolutely love you! This is going to be a really tough decision for me. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy your performance, because I really enjoyed it. But it was an anticlimax. I don't know what I should base my decision on?
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
Conor Maynard - I absolutely loved you in your audition but this was so auto tuned and it wasn't very impressive! The vocals were lackluster and you didn't seem to be enjoying yourself. It was a great disappointment for me and I'm struggling to find something positive to say? It just wasn't good enough Conor...sorry.
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
Melanie Amaro - I gave you a no in your audition but you've just completely made me change my mind. This was an absolutely stunning performance and a massive shock to me! You owned that stage and you hit every single note to performance. Sometimes your voice sounded a bit strained so make sure you don't over sing. I'm not sure if you're appealing to the audience this year so that's a bit of a hinder!
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
Demi Lovato - I found this really cheesy Demi! Your vocals were nice and overall it was a nice performance but I don't think you're right for this right now! I'm looking for mature stars who can hit the notes but also perform amazingly. I think you need to break away from your Disney roots and I don't think you're ready to do that. I'm not denying that I love you, but I'm not sure if you're ready for the live shows...
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
I've made my decisions and I'm ready to announce who is going through to the live shows...
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
I'm so sorry but the act who least impressed me and the first act I'm sending home...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Conor Maynard!

Sorry Conor, but I don't think I can take you any further. You're just not a good enough vocalist for this competition...Sorry.
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
The first act I'm bring through with me to the Live Shows is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Melanie Amaro!

You're definitely ready for this and you completely blew me away with your performance. I'm so excited to have you in my category and I know we can do so well!
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
The second act I'm bringing through to the Live Shows with me and joining Melanie is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Justin Bieber!

I love your stage presence! So what if your vocals aren't the best? You definitely have the stage performance to carry you through! I can't wait for us to work together!
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
The second act who I'm sending home is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Demi Lovato!

I'm so sorry Demi but you're just not ready for this! I didn't enjoy your performance at all. I really love you as a person, but not as a performer. I'm so sorry but the end is here...
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
Cher Lloyd and Victoria Justic...This has been the hardest decision I've had to make so far in this competition. I love both of you so so so much. You both really impressed me with your performances but as you know, I can only take one of you through...

The final person who I want to join me at the Live Shows is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Cher Lloyd!

I adored the simplicity of your performance and your vocals were so cute! I just have to take you through to the Live Shows!

-Victoria Justice

I'm so sorry. It was such a hard decision but I think you're too much like Melanie Amaro and I wanted three acts who were all different in their own special way! Sorry Victoria, but it's the end...
4170 days 18 hours ago
adam0503
With that said, the three acts who I'm taking to Live Shows are...

-JUSTIN BIEBER!
-CHERY LLOYD!
-MELANIE AMARO!

Can't wait for the first Live Show!

#TEAMTEENS
4170 days 17 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Am I the wild card?
4170 days 17 hours ago
Darriusdabest
GOODLUCK to myself as the #wildcard

open group

Judges House: Adam0503

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!