This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Justin Timberlake (Likeaboss)

Topic » Justin Timberlake (Likeaboss)

2523 days 4 hours ago
Brogs17
2523 days 4 hours ago
Likeaboss
I'm so excited to be back! This is my 5th time in the house and if the trend continues, I won't do too hot this time but I'm here to break the trend and become the first two time winner!
2521 days 7 hours ago
Likeaboss
I'm so relieved that a diamond didn't go up as a replacement, I'm actually shocked by the decision. With one week down I only have to survive 18 more evictions ;)
2521 days 4 hours ago
Likeaboss
Diamonds are safe again!! So excited for Lucas!!
2520 days 4 hours ago
Likeaboss
So proud of Lucas for coming through and winning the dpov! This is a great week
2519 days 2 hours ago
Likeaboss
I really wish this house was more social!
2515 days ago
Likeaboss
So proud of Ross for winning hoh! Diamonds are definitely killing it!
2510 days 10 hours ago
Likeaboss
Things are crazy right now. First will goes home and now a stone is hoh...this is not good
2507 days 4 hours ago
Likeaboss
It freakin sucks being on the block, but I was expecting it. I tried to win the veto so when that didn't work out And ed won I was hoping there was a chance he would use it on me. Now me and Demi are sitting on the block together and it suckssss especially since I respect Demi so much
2505 days 4 hours ago
Likeaboss
While I'm sitting on the block being nervous about going home, these people are fighting about pointless stuff. So annoying
2501 days 22 hours ago
Likeaboss
I really hope I come back because I'm not finished yet!

open group

Celebrity Diary Room

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!